• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Which shirt is currently spreading in your town?

The blue pj shirt (a very good shirt, in my opinion), but I don't know if "spread" is the right word, since only 2 of my villagers currently have it on (I sent it to one of them and they put it on and shared, I guess!)

The only shirt outbreak I have really ever had was with the plain white button-up shirt design on display at Able Sisters by default (also a very good shirt). That has since died down, though!

Last edited:
I put a Robin costume I made on display, but now everyone wants to be Robin except Robin. Phoebe, Phil, Kid Cat, Wendy are all wearing the shirt. Even Bruce wants to be Robin.

I can't find a picture of it for the life of me and I don't feel like getting my 3DS, but I'm pretty sure it's called the Blue Gym Tee. It's the dumbest thing I've ever seen. It started out as 2 of my villagers were wearing it, then I went to Isabelle and complained about some villagers clothes because they had on dumb stuff from Able Sisters, and all the people I complained about changed into that stupid gym tee! Now everyone has on the same stupid shirt except for Fang & Whitney (who are oddly matching). It's really annoying and I know to fix it I'll just have to send them all different shirts but I'm so lazy.

All of my Gundam shirts see heavy use, mostly Quattro's vest and Treize's coat.

Then there's Punchy who wants to be special, so he dresses in my Lady Oscar coat.

I made this one tee that has a cat head on the front and a tail on the back (used a website to make it) and is just now starting to spread in my town. It's funny because I made that shirt several months ago and now some of my villagers are wearing it.

In my old town it was a Link shirt that I made and in my current town it is the kiwi shirt.

I'm not sure exactly what it is, it's completely white and has a bit of a v-neck. It looks pretty dapper they impress me this time.

Back