• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Which plush collectible is your favourite? 🦖🐥🐝🐈

Which plush collectible is your favourite?

• Total voters
Space whale is my favourite! Not only is he my favourite plush, but I would say he's in my top 3 collectibles of all time. He's literally the cutest thing ever? I love him so much 🩵 I didn't even participate in 2023 space camp but as soon as I saw he was one of the collectibles I bought him from someone right away.

The other ones that I like are the dino plush, the shooting star plush and the black sheep plush. I'm not even sure which event the black sheep was from, but I lowkey regret not getting one.

my favorite plush collectible is definitely the celeste chick plush! so adorbable and I'm so happy to finally have a real life celeste chick plushie to match too 🥹 ( thank youuu @/Laudine! <3 )

My favorite is the Mom’s Plush because it’s a dog. I really wish it was the Puppers variation. That particular variation reminds me of my first dog. She was a beagle.

Choosing a top 3 is hard, since I honestly like a lot of the plushies! The Space Whale Plush (
570.jpg
) is the top one for me, not just for its design but for the memories I will forever have associated with it. Dino Plush (
426.jpg
) is a close second! I like dinosaurs, what can I say, lol. The third is the Friendly Ghost Plush (
595.jpg
)! I just love the design, and think it looks fantastic as a result.

The bluebird and ducky are my favs, I really like birds and they are sufficiently cute / rotund

I don't collect many of the plushes, but I love the kitties, the sheep, and tricolor puppy! I'd actually really love to see the other puppy plush variants as collectibles. Imagine... just a full row+ of dogs.

Back