• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Which plush collectible is your favourite? 🦖🐥🐝🐈

Which plush collectible is your favourite?

• Total voters

S.J.

💜
Bells
Island
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Orange Hybrid Rose
Purple Hybrid Rose
Golden Watering Can
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
There are so many plush collectibles now, so I'm curious which plush people love the most!
(because there are so many, some friends had to share!)​

It's definitely hard to choose, so I really only know my top 2!
1) Space Whale Plush 🐳
2) Sheep Plush 🐑
3) Pearl-Oyster Shell Plush, maybe? (Hon. mentions to Dino/Celeste Chick/Shooting Star/Asteroid)

Oh dear, don't make me choose-
If I had to choose just three, Probably friendly ghost, space whale and alien plush! Bee would bee my fourth though.

Hard to choose! I couldn't pick an absolute favourite, so I voted for Celeste, Ghostly Kitty & Tricolor Puppy.

I like many of the Plush collectibles because of their cutesy designs but I’ll be real here:

❤️
363.jpg
❤️

CJB4BTm.jpg

I just went with shooting star since its the only one I have more than one of that I like it in multiples too

though after that logic, probably the majority would get a vote. excluding mom's and probably asteroid and maybe a small handful others

My favorite is the sheep plush! It looks so soft and cuddly :D The asteroid plush is a close second.

Dreamy bear plush, Celeste plush and shooting star plush would be mine. They have such nice colors. ^-^

Bee plush, black sheep and the ghostly kitty plush are all my favs.

shadow kitty plush, and then the ghostly kitty plush easily. i like the original sheep, but not as much as the cats.

I love the Bluebird of Happiness. It's just so cute, and I think also as it was introduced in the Fair in 2022 when I felt like I sort of started coming back to TBT regularly, it has a strong connection for me!

Space whale, toy duck, and bee plush!! They are all so adorable and cute. The space whale is what made me want to get the plushies in the first place.

I voted for the space whale (I love both space and the ocean), the dino (dinosaurs are a delight), and the mom’s plush (I collected stuffed dogs as a kid). There are a lot of good plushes, though. I’m a fan of the sheep, Celeste, and the bee as well.

This is a tough choice, I like a lot of the plushies! My top three are:

🥇 Celeste 🩷 (she's so iconic and cute, also perfect colour scheme)

🥈Ducky 🦆 (because ducks are my spirit animal)

🥉 Shadow kitty 🐈‍⬛ (I've always had a soft spot for black cats)

which will not be a surprise for those who know me lol, I'm so predicable ;u;

i love bee and friendly ghost! but the bluebird of happiness gets an honourable mention from me

I love the plushie collectibles despite only owning about two of them, my favorites have to be the Space Whale and Toy Duck Plush.

I already own the Space Whale, not the Toy Duck. Thankfully the latter is very cheap.

Me trying to select like 9 of them 💔

IMG_9191.jpeg

Celeste Chick Plush is my beloved forever and always!!! I fear no one will ever be able to compete with her. I love her so much that I had to get the irl version of her as well!! 🥹💗

Celeste is my absolute favourite AC NPC, and the chick plush version of her (both real plush and collectible versions) is everything. Just an adorable small round birb!! I fought for my life to get her during the 2020 TBT Fair, couldn’t afford any other collectible besides the patch, and paid an arm and a leg in shipping costs for her irl, and it was all worth it! Everyone say thank you Laudine for designing her!! Praying for a Blathers version one day,,, or Brewster,,,, give me all the birds

I also adore the Dino Plush, Bee Plush, Bluebird of Happiness Plush, and the ghost plushies!! The Shadow Kitty and Fancy Kitty plushies are also very special to me as they remind me of my late kitty, Zeva. They also released just a couple of weeks before the one-year anniversary of her passing. 🖤

I don't really care for most plushes, but I thought the green alien plush was cute and had to get one during camp ^-^

Back