Which is the cutest Perfect Fruit? πŸŽπŸ’πŸŠπŸ‘πŸ

Which is the cutest Perfect Fruit?

• Total voters

S.J.

πŸ’œ
Bells
Island
Do you have a favourite Perfect Fruit? Is it the same as your favourite regular fruit?

papple.png
pcherry.png
porange.png
ppeach.png
ppear.png

I think for me it's the apple or the pear? My favourite regular fruits would probably be oranges and cherries, though! I don't like the colours of the perfect peaches and cherries, because I don't think they look quite perfect, for eating, to me!​

Pears will always have my heart 🍐 I like how they look and it was my town fruit in new leaf, and one of my main ww towns, so they have a special place in my heart.

Perfect peaches and cherries are also very nice though!

I need a perfect apple and a perfect cherry but unfortunately I got a pear 😭

Oh well, guess I’ll have to trade then

Perfect apple or cherry! I love the different lighting and shading and colours in it. I always thought the perfect orange looked weird lol rip sorry perfect orange.

Perfect cherries for sure - they look like rainier cherries (as pictured), especially in-game, which are my favourite type of cherries. I also think the apples look great.
Cherries-Rainier-Washington-Stemilt-2994-scaled.jpg

I will forever be annoyed about perfect peaches looking like THAT.. just orange. They were my town fruit in NL and I was not a fan of the perfect peach trees at all. :cry:

I think the perfect apples look like a wonderful candy apple!! That said, I don’t really like them as a town fruit, I have always liked cherries and peaches. I’m stoked that I got cherries for this event, because that was often the fruit I would have in my towns:) (I want to say it was the fruit in my new leaf town, but I have to charge my 3DS first to make sure;)

Apple and cherry are the best ones. I remember not liking the look of the perfect oranges cause it kinda lumpy

I think perfect apples looks the best, followed by perfect pears and perfect cherries! the perfect peach would look cute if they made it pink instead of orangey-ish and the perfect orange is just a no; it always reminded me of a pile of poo.

I like the perfect orange the most for having a unique shape rather than just a color change :> I like the cherries as well

My favorite perfect fruit are the perfect apples. They look the nicest and it's the only perfect fruit I have in my town.

Peaches are my favorite AC fruit, so I'm a little disappointed with how their perfect variant looks in the game. Not sure if there are real-life peaches like that, but I think the coloring is a little off. 😭

Back