• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Which hand do you use to write with?

Which hand?

• Total voters
I can use both hands to write, but I prefer my right. My left hand penmanship is bit messier than my right hand, and I already have super messy penmanship.

i tend to write with my left, since its just the hand i tend to pick up mah pen in, but i can write with my right. my handwriting is messy either way though whoops

I typically use my right, but I can write with my left too, so ambidexterous?

(Did you know you can also be ambisinistrous? That's no good with either hand!)

I write with my left. Can with my right, but it looks like a 4th grader's handwriting.
I'm weird though cuz I write and eat with my left, but do most sports and lifting with my right.

What I saw first :
Capture d’écran 2015-06-16 à 00.35.51.jpg

I'll not do the joke, not on this forum.

... (Right hand)

Left handed and awesome! My wife, mom, brother, sister and one of my children are also left handed.

Right hand. I know of none one that resides near me that uses their left hand to write except for my father.

Left! People in my Spanish class were talking about urban legend that lefties were demons and I was really uncomfortable

I was originally Left handed but at a young age I was taught to write with my Right hand because that's "proper" way to do it. So now I can easily use both, I write with my right hand but I do everything else with my Left like throw, play guitar, use silverware, and basically anything else lol. My dad grew up the same way so he's Ambidextrous too.

Last edited:
I was originally Left handed but at a young age I was taught to write with my Right hand because that "proper" way to do it. So now I can easily use both, I write with my right hand but I do everything else with my Left like throw, play guitar, use silverware, and basically anything else lol. My dad grew up the same way so he's Ambidextrous too.

I heard they used to do that a long time ago, but I never experienced it. I'm slightly ambidextrous due to breaking my left arm badly and having to use my right arm for almost a year.

It's crazy how ignorant people were about us leftie bosses though.

Back