• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Which cat villager is your favorite?

Croconaw

アリゲイツ
Bells
Cats are probably one of the most popular or most loved villager species. If someone loves cats, they probably love most of the cats and can?t pick just one. I prefer the dog villagers over the cat villagers. I also prefer dogs in real life. I was curious, which cat villager is your absolute favorite, if you could only choose one?

My favorite cat is definitely Rudy. I love the Jock villagers. I feel a connection to them because I?m definitely a sports lover and sports enthusiast.

probably Kabuki! his design is really cool & i like how his house is also matching his design (red & white), & cranky villagers are one of my favorite personalities lmfao

Moe, he's a requirement for me in Animal Crossing. He's always been very nice to me!

Back