• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Which Are Your Top 5 Uchi Villagers?

1. Muffy
2. Pashmina
3. Cherry
4. Deirdre
5. Hazel

Now that I think about it there aren't that many Uchis o:

1. Tammy
  2. Sylvia
  3. Phoebe
  4. Hazel
  5. Mira

number 5 is subject to change so. you know

.Cherry
.Mira
.Muffy
.Phoebe
.Tammy

In no real particular order... Muffy would most probably be my favourite out of those 5. In my opinion, all of the uchis are relatively... eh... ugly? I mean, Muffy and Phoebe are okay, but the rest are simply yeuk. Tammy is sweet, she was a random move-in but i didn't really want her. She moved out after a while. Uchis are very nice but their designs are questionable, really.

Phoebe
Mira
Agnes
Cherry
Pashmina

it's sad that I don't like any of the uchi villager designs because i love their personality

There are so few uchis to choose from, so this one is a bit harder for me ^^"

1. Agnes
I love pigs, and this one has a great design! She's black and her house is decorated with lovely furniture. It was love at first sight!

2. Phoebe
So colorful! She's amazingly beautiful, what is there not to love?

3. Deirdre
My husband's best pal! I have a soft spot for the deers and although she's not my favorite, I think she looks very cute!

4. Fuschia
Another deer, this one much more colorful! She used to be my favorite, but sometimes I think her colors are a bit overwhelming.

5. Pashmina
She looks different from the other goats, much more sophisticated. Very nice design!

1. Paula
2. Muffy
3. Fuchsia
4. Deidre

When Paula talks about Turf Wars when she wants to move I believe her. The rest not so much.

1. Muffy
2. Paula
3. Frita
4. Cherry
5. Hazel

Uchis are great. :p They're my third favorite personality type.

Back