• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Which Are Your Top 5 Uchi Villagers?

1. Agnes
I love pigs, and this one has a great design! She's black and her house is decorated with lovely furniture. It was love at first sight!

2. Phoebe
So colorful! She's amazingly beautiful, what is there not to love?

3. Deirdre
My best pal! I have a soft spot for the deers and although she's not my favorite, I think she looks very cute!

4. Fuschia
Another deer, this one much more colorful! She used to be my favorite, but sometimes I think her colors are a bit overwhelming.

5. Pashmina
She looks different from the other goats, much more sophisticated. Very nice design!

Last edited:
It isn't a order but:

1. Paula
She looks so bohemian and just so cool.
2. Frita
Frita looks like my french fries.
3. Hazel
She has a mono brow and is so cute.
4. Mira
She's a superbunny!
5. Diva
She's a purple frog *-*

Last edited:
1. Shari
2. Phoebe
3. Cherry
4. Fuchsia
5. Tammy

Honourable Mention to Ren?e, I've had her in my town and loved her, it's just that if I hadn't had her before she wouldn't have been my first choice.

Muffy
Cherry
Pashima
Deirdre
Renee

I really only like Muffy and Cherry, but the others aren't bad.

1. Fuchsia
2. Muffy
3. Cherry
4. Phoebe
5. idk~

Love their looks~
I have Frita in my town now so I need to experience her more. I love fast food and sheep ofc.

Last edited:
Have to be honest and say I really struggle to like I chi villagers, just based on their personality alone.
If I had to choose a top 5, solely on appearance I would go for

Deirdre
Cherry
Phoebe
Tammy
Mira

I love Phoebe and Mira and Frita is OK. I don't think I have come across any of the others except a big pink gorilla and I wasn't that keen on her.

Back