• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Which animal crossing is the best

cf is the best
i only wish that nintendo would release and ac game with cf updates and more with more portability

I've had all of them but I almost never played GC because it was my friend's. WW got me into it but then that got boring compared to CF. So CF is the best.

For me it'd have to be WW. It's the first AC game I ever played and it's portable :D I have so many memories with that game.

EDIT
city folk

in ww i hacked and restarted to many times and i lost the ac for gc so cf is the only one out of the three that i actually TRULY played

Either PG or CF... I love most of the features in PG but at the same time I love all of the items in CF. The only thing I love from WW was the huge house.

I think Population Growing was great because it was my first one and the fun holidays.

Wild World was cool cause of the Mansion, and its on a handheld whitch is cool.

City Folk is fun, but it can get boring.When i first heard of it, i thought the town eniorment was the city or when u went to the city it was Big. I was dissapointed when i first saw the city.The point system is cool. Espeically the Zelda and mario stuff.

I was also dissapointed that when Wild world an city folk came out, all the extra holdidays in PopulationGrowing! Were gone. Like spring cleaning, police day, the jog thingy, and the cool jobs and NES games.

So for my opinion, Population Growing!(GC)
is the best.And u can play it on wii! thx, gabby

The original Animal Crossing is always going to be my favorite. I bought it when it was the last day of January in 2003 and played it so much since, but I stopped really playing it 4 or 5 years after. Now I only play it on occasion to remember it and mess around a little. There is just a magic about it that was missing in City Folk...and even though it had online(which was great), the GC version was still incredible without it.

It was really just one of the best parts of my childhood. One of the best games I've ever played.

Back