• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Which AC game has the best soundtrack?

Maverick215

Mechanical Madness
Bells
In your opinion, what game in the Animal Crossing series has the best soundtrack?

Do you like/hate Animal Crossing music and why?

Also are there any differences in soundtracks between the various localization?

----------------

I really liked the New Leaf soundtrack, but now its kind of grading to my ears. I guess that's what I get for playing so much :p. I don't really remember the soundtracks of the other games, but I'm interested in giving them a listen to so I can refresh my memory.

Gamecube, hands down.

Mostly because Kazumi Totaka, Kenta Naga, and all of those people did a fantastic job with the soundtrack by combining Nostalgia with peacefulness.

Wild World is the second best, but the accordion does get annoying after a while. Still though, WW/CF's music is just a joy to listen to again after so many years.

New Leaf's music...is mostly forgettable in my opinion. With the exception of a few tracks, NL's music is just not that memorable compared to the past games.

By average, the GameCube version had the best. Wild World is the worst.

I don't really like the AC music in general (especially the KK Slider songs) because of low intensity and high repetition.

i really enjoy wild world's music better than new leaf's music. they're the only two games i've played... but i like the use of the accordion/harmonica/whatever that is in wild world's tracks. and the music seems a little more 'happier'? like, new leaf's 7pm music and 1am music just seem to blah for me compared to the ones from wild world.

Animal Crossing for Game Cube has the best music, then Wild World. New Leaf has a few tracks I really like, but the other tracks are really annoying, so I try to play at certain times:lemon:

AC:GC.

To be honest, I don't play NL with sound very often, so I've only heard a few of the hourly songs and part of a Club LOL song. I can't really remember how they went, though. Really, though, I don't think that's necessarily a bad thing. I don't play AC for the music. Sure, the music in NL is forgettable, but at least it's not distracting, just based the rare times I've played with sound.

The original has the best music but I like all of them. I feel like I'm one of only a handful of people who loved the WW/CF music.

Wild World is the only other Animal Crossing game I've played seriously besides New Leaf. I don't really remember much of the sound track, but what I do remember is good. I'm beginning to actively hate the new leaf soundtrack. Though, there is one song that plays at like 4 or 5 in the morning thats kinda weird/creepy/trippy that I really like. (or it just really freaks me out, I honestly can't tell lol)

Back