Winter Mittens
Happy Home Designer Token
Easter Egg
Yellow Candy
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
While getting pics for April Fools tonight, I learned from Eugene that Apollo was thinking of moving. I knew since it was a holiday, I probably wouldn't be able to get him to ping me.

I usually don't TT, but something told me to do it. So I skipped ahead one day to the 2nd, and got a ping. Apollo told me he planned to move on the 3rd! :eek:

I caught him JUST IN TIME. I'm going to be much more diligent about checking my game from now on...I don't want to lose any of my favorites!

Has anyone else had a close call like this with one of their villagers?

Good save!

I haven't but I'm pretty paranoid about only time traveling one day at a time so...

lyman told me about zucker wanted to move on april fools too!
luckily i got a ping from him the next day!

~♚Vickie

I'm glad you caught him! Also I admire you for being more diligent than I am. I have had many close calls when it came to my originals Which turned out to be all for nothing because I lost 4/5 of them...don't feel sad for me I bought it on myself Anyways, congrats!

Oh yeaaaaaah. Once, I was TT'ing, and I was on a roll. I had gotten rid of a lot of unwanted villagers. Like legit, none of my permanent/dreamie villagers pinged at all, (I cycled through about 9 unwanted villagers in one IRL day). I wasn't being careful, so I was either TT'ing one day ahead or several; but anyways in that time I wasn't speaking to my villagers to get updates on who's moving, I just TT'ed through, till one day, I did decide to speak to people, Octavian in this case, and he told he planned to move the next day. No ping, he just brought it up in our conversation. I would've hated myself if that had happened. I had already lost Bam and Phoebe due to negligent TT'ing

Good save! I don't think i've had any close calls as of late, since my villagers usually ping me, I don't get villager moving rumours all that often though which is a bit worrying but my villagers usually ping me if they're planning on leaving. I play everyday so hopefully nobody moves away without my knowing so. I heard that you can sometimes load up the game without having heard any villager rumours and have a villager in boxes. I hope that doesn't happen to me though, since i'd be so disappointed if I lost one of my dreamies since i've been working really hard to achieve them. Now all I need is Joey, and my town will be complete (well soon) so I hope nobody moves out in that time. Otherwise i'd be really gutted.

Last edited:
I had 9 Villagers for about 10 days with no one telling me who was moving. It was in the same week of an event and fishing tourney, I think. After the tourney, Julian pinged me and said he was moving the next day. *Sigh of relief* Not today Julian, your dreams of moving away and being a Designer have to wait. lol

Good save! I don't think i've had any close calls as of late, since my villagers usually ping me, I don't get villager moving rumours all that often though which is a bit worrying but my villagers usually ping me if they're planning on leaving. I play everyday so hopefully nobody moves away without my knowing so. I heard that you can sometimes load up the game without having heard any villager rumours and have a villager in boxes. I hope that doesn't happen to me though, since i'd be so disappointed if I lost one of my dreamies since i've been working really hard to achieve them. Now all I need is Joey, and my town will be complete (well soon) so I hope nobody moves out in that time. Otherwise i'd be really gutted.

That happened to me with O'Hare; no ping, no rumour, nothing.

Was I sad though? Eh, not really, till I saw the other smug villagers. I wasn't down for long, lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

I had 9 Villagers for about 10 days with no one telling me who was moving. It was in the same week of an event and fishing tourney, I think. After the tourney, Julian pinged me and said he was moving the next day. *Sigh of relief* Not today Julian, your dreams of moving away and being a Designer have to wait. lol

A la Margie? Right?!

Yeah, that's what I hate about holidays taking precedent over moving pings like that. I wish they'd let you know in normal conversation without having to ping you first, but oh well, maybe the next game will...

Back