• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Where will you place your house?

On a cliff facing the beach. :) I will create a nice garden/sitting area in front of the house where you can watch the ocean. Maybe even hopefully have a river behind the house for early morning and late night fishing.

If we can choose where our house goes - somewhere by a nice waterfall or a cliff on the beach!!! :D

I want to place my house near a waterfall or a cliff overlooking the ocean.

I would probably place it near to the town centre. (the tree) Even if we choose our house before planting the tree, there will probably still be the plaza viewable.

I would kind of like the beach and waterfall to be out of the way, so you have to go trekking to get to it.

I hope we get to choose where more than just our house goes. I know we can place shrubs and whatnot, but I'd like to place the buildings, too.

I won't really know for certain until I see what my town's layout will be, but I'm thinking I'll place it by the waterfall. I love the sound or rushing water. I also want to make sure I'll have plenty of room for a flower garden, so it'll be an area with plenty of space for that as well.

If I can get all of that near a cliff I'll be a happy camper, but we'll see what happens!

I was thinking I'd do it right near the waterfall or right on the beach, and then I thought, "If I do it with a lot of area around it, I can make a backyard and a fence from a vineyard." so now I'm reconsidering putting it so close to the water. I am at a standstill.

Where will you house it up?

Hmm... Probably down by the beach cliff I'm thinking, close to the Island dock maybe.

I'd like to try and place mine someplace with some open area around it, so I can plant some trees and flowers to make it look nice. I think on a cliff overlooking the ocean would be a fantastic spot, but it may not lend enough space, so I may have to live more inland.

It is not confirmed that you can actually place your house, but if you could, where would you place it?
I would personally place it by the beach, and as close as possible to Kappn's boat.:)

Not confirmed? Then why do I have a trailer where you have to show tom nook where to put your house?

Edit:

OK, just realized how old this thread is

Definitely near the water fall, or around the river where it makes its turn. For example, where the red circle is:
MAp.jpg

That's a perfect place. Would be nice if that was my home!

I want my house to be in a desolate area, most likely near a lake or even a water fall. Maybe with lots of trees and plants around it

c: By the ocean, no doubt. It just seems so tranquil, coming out of your house and hearing the sound of the waves <3 If not the ocean, then right by the river I suppose xD I like water, leave me alone lol.

Back