Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
I've been looking through this Villager trading center and these auctions, and i see these Buyout: 15 mil or something like that. Then i see people giving prices like 6 mil or 5 mil. I can't even get up to 2 mil. Where do you people find this money?!?

I've been looking through this Villager trading center and these auctions, and i see these Buyout: 15 mil or something like that. Then i see people giving prices like 6 mil or 5 mil. I can't even get up to 2 mil. Where do you people find this money?!?

Item Duping, Island Farming & Turnips.

Last edited:
I use turnips :) I have two towns. When one town has a real high turnip price (500+) I time travel to Sunday on my second town, and just sell a bunch of turnips until I get bored. I usually make 10-20 mil each turnip session.

Too bad i'm not in the Turnip selling. I have gotten too far in the game it doesn't seem to fit in my interests..

i personally use the island method. go to the island around 7pm and get a net and fishing rod. see those beetles on the palm trees?? the prices for each one go as high as 6,000-12,000. i usually make around 400k a trip!!

I bought all the pieces from Gracie to make whatever set she had in season, and I sold it for double what I paid for all the pieces. The Princess set was the most successful, i'd buy it for about 2 million and then sell it for 3-7 million! That's only if you have Gracie's store yet. c: And it's quite an expensive investment.

My personal opinion is that there is really only two ways to amass a truly massive amount (like 50 mil, 100 mil) in a short amount of time: turnips and duping. Turnips requires some diligence as you have to hunt for a high amount in someone else's town, and that person has to have enough patience for you to sell all your turnips. After all, you might be making like 40 trips between your locker and his retail. But if you can actually do that week after week, people seem to reach like 100 mil no problem. Myself, I just don't have the patience for turnips.

I use turnips, but I still don't really make much. Every time I do turnips I buy them for a low price and then sell them for 600 a pop, and since I use the forum here the use of turnips is pretty low risk high reward.

People also sell items, and even villagers.

Made 15mil with turnips a couple of days ago. Took a couple hours to buy and sell them all, but yeah.

The stalk market, island beetle hunting and duping are main ways, but there's other ways people money too. People seem to leave out hybrids often, but I've seen some people make a killing with hybrid shops.

Some people also sell TBT bells for AC bells.

Edit: Oh, and letting people sell turnips in your town when it has a high turnip price can get you a lot of tips, thanks to the generous people that leave big tips.

Last edited:
Island beetles.

Selling my duplicate villager pictures (I got a lot for Merengue's) and rare Club Tortimer Exclusives

Turnip selling, island bugs, etc. The most important thing is saving up and self control/budgeting (like real life), it helps a lot when you're done paying off your house and major pwps. And don't spend a lot at Gracie's, online, etc. I couldn't get more than a few hundred thousand until my main street was done, my mayor's house fully upgraded, and my bigger pwps built.

I personally also sell unorderables and reorderable sets on this forum. You can make quite a bit doing it, especially if you TT a lot for event items.

I think very few people around here 'dupe' items, I've only seen a few shops selling large amounts of rare items, but that is possible through trading/TTing/etc.

Basically what everyone else said lol
But if you need any bell help, I'd be happy to donate some bells to you :) just PM me!

I use turnips, but I still don't really make much. Every time I do turnips I buy them for a low price and then sell them for 600 a pop, and since I use the forum here the use of turnips is pretty low risk high reward.

People also sell items, and even villagers.

Wow! 600!

Fishing, fossil hunting. Slow, but it really adds up.

I refuse to believe anyone who says they can make a million in hour by bug hunting on the island. I encounter maybe four beetles an hour on the island - that isn't even 100 thousand.

If I were smart, I'd get into the turnip trade, but I'm too lazy to get up early on Sunday.

Last edited:
My first turnip selling earn me 2m from spending only 600k (sell in people town of cause that have high prices going =x) and from free gift for helping peoples around I earn my very first 10m there (O.O for I didn know they tip me with duped items and I sell it to Reese too). Regularly, I farm at island's bug, earning me at least 400k per round and 1m for 3 round a night, AND buying cheap items from Re-Tail forum and sell it in a slightly higher price. Selling villagers works too but I don't normally do that.

Back