Where do you find your villagers sleeping?

Sugapuff

Bells
Lately iv been finding my villagers fast asleep around my town:
1st muffy
image.jpg

Then leonardo
image.jpg

Wonder who will be next?

Where do you find yours sleeping?

I remember I found Anabelle sleeping on a stump once and someone else sleeping on a bench. :)

Stumps, mostly. It looks so uncomfortable lol, I'm like "dammit, I have benches and a camping cot!"

Standing up in their houses. That's so funny! But a couple of times I found them sleeping on the benches.

Lol i found hamphrey asleep standing up in his house this morning, iv not seen any of them on benches yet awake or asleep :(

I love catching them sleeping... it's so cute

Pe55uVy.jpg
Marshal sleeping on a stump in front of his house

qcuO9Gw.jpg
Maple sleeping on the log next to her house

lgzuXlO.jpg
Imitating Shari lol

YPOoMXJ.jpg
Napping with Bunnie

I haven't found one sleeping yet! I'm pretty sad about this! They look so cute!

If you have any normals and you're up at 6 and they're in their homes, chances are they'll be asleep. They appreciate you waking them up. "It would have been silly for me to go back to sleep after getting up early!" The expression of surprise on Skye's face when you wake her up is adorable.

I've only got one stump in town, and I've seen Harry and Mallary sleeping on it. Harry sleeps on the bench next to his house. You can also catch them sleeping in their houses about an hour before their bedtimes. And, it's not just normals who fall back asleep on their feet during their waking hour.

Back