• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

where do u get the festive wreath?

Jam86

Bells
Cherry (Fruit)
Pavé
Red Cosmos
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Black Famous Mushroom
Vesta
Isabelle
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Timmy Christmas Doll
Cake
so my villager just ran up to me and randomly gave me a festive wreath, i thought it was cool so i went to send my sister one but it's not for sale in the catalog

i'm not sure if it's a diy because i don't know if villagers can give u crafted items but i'm so confused as to where ur originally supposed to get this item

It says the wreath is only obtainable through jingle on toy day. Maybe a glitch or they changed it up for some reason if you received from random villager.

It says the wreath is only obtainable through jingle on toy day. Maybe a glitch or they changed it up for some reason if you received from random villager.
ah i see
that's pretty weird i got it then, hopefully my game isn't glitched
Post automatically merged:

do you know if you play offline will it still snow on your island in December
i've been time travelling a lot so it is snowing on my island
i think it starts snowing on the 10th or 11th

do you know if you play offline will it still snow on your island in December

If you have a northern hemisphere island, you will have snow in December even if you are not connected to the Internet. I think it shows up on December 11th. I'm not sure about Toy Day later in the month. You might need to be connected for that since it's time-locked.

Aww it’s good to know the villagers can possibly give us that wreath because it sucks that we have to wait so long and can’t really decorate with it in advance of the holiday

Yeah, apparently you get the wreath from villagers instead of Jingle in this game, sometime after the 15th. Which is honestly good? Means I can put it up on my front door before Toy Day now. Sucks you can't reorder it, tho.

My mom also got two festive wreaths from villagers on her island (she is past mid December in game)
Was wondering how to get the actual recipe Knowing now that the recipe is only available on toy day, I'm happy they include this feature since I'm mainly interested in having the crafted item to decorate my door in advance.

Back