When was the last time you went to McDonald and what did you order?

probably about a week ago or so, i got some nuggets and fries, the food makes me sick every single time but for some reason i still convince my brain to think its worth it just for those few minutes of preservative-packed goodness.

@Javocado @Javocado @Javocado @Javocado @Javocado

why dont u tell them wen ur last time there was

@Javocado @Javocado @Javocado @Javocado @Javocado

why dont u tell them wen ur last time there was

i was there last nite u turd whippin it and i got some medium fries because honestly i love myself

Went last Friday, usually go once a week since I'm a bit of an exercise freak. Train hard all week and stick to a rigid protein diet so always allow myself a cheat McDonald's meal :)
Last week I had a large Big Mac meal which cheese dippers :)

i think it was when i tried a big mac for the first time a few weeks ago, i'm still hating myself for it actually​

We're just about to go now for the first time in ages:') I'm having a chicken burger meal with the iced frappe since it's absolutely boiling here ;-;

Last Sunday my dad stopped there for coffee and got me a frap. I love them. But I hate McDonald's after working there, so I don't go often at all. Only if I'm with someone who really wants to go there.

It was quite a few months ago o_o

Maybe back in February?
We got breakfast there. :)
Hash brown, pancakes, sausage, and orange juice. :3

im so happy this thread exists bc this is the only place i can say tht the last time i went to mcdonalds was last year when i got a happy meal and i got kicked out for demanding a different MLP equestria girls toy. how tf do u have applejack and not rainbow dash? ridiculous.

I went a few months ago for breakfast but then I realized that it's basically just Tim's breakfast but gross so never again.

I went about a week and a half ago to get a quick meal on a road trip (close to our hotel and didn't see anything better that wasn't closed on the way back, since it was past 10 PM if I remember correctly). Had some McNuggets, some fries, and a Sprite.

Last edited:
I seen this thread yesterday. I walked by McDonald's today and really wanted it. I just kept walking.

Back