• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

When did you get the police station?

Ambirules

Bells
Arcade Tokens
So today my brother was pwp diving, after I had just taught him yesterday, and what do you know he's walking around then Rooney pings and offers the police station. His town is about a year old, but apart from yesterday and today he has never done the pwp diving trick, so it took awhile for him to get it. So when did you guys get the police station? Or are you still waiting?

I got the police station a month into my old town

Now... I'm still waiting four months on

I got mine pretty quickly. I've had the game since Christmas and I feel like I've had it forever.

Sartigy - If you go into the police station, he can tell you who is in town (like Saharah or a camper), and will warn you of "a storm brewing", which means Gulliver is on the beach. Also, if something like Redd's tent is placed over items you left on the plaza, they will show up in lost and found.

I got it in March, so that's actually around 9 months of playing the game. I have no idea why it took so long...

It also took about 9 months for me to get in my first town. I had at least heard of the ping trick for about month before I got it. I didn't spend hours on it, but I did try regularly and was losing my mind. In my second town, I'm about 5 months in, though for the first month or two I was cycling and not really getting any PWPs. I also haven't been working hard on getting them in the second town - just playing regularly.

Maybe a month or two into my new town? It took about four or more in my original town.

Funny enough, it was the first PWP suggested in my first town, in my current town (which I play off and on, I'm not super consistent) I got it a few weeks ago and just finished building it!

I got it like 2 weeks ago so about a month after starting in game. o:
Like the caf?, I still haven't built it bc im scared i might regret the placement later on.

Like less than a month ago after having the game for like a year, although I barely play as the mayor ahah

Funny enough, it was the first PWP suggested in my first town, in my current town (which I play off and on, I'm not super consistent) I got it a few weeks ago and just finished building it!

It was my first PWP suggestion too! I got it back in June/July last year, Lobo suggested it to me. I built it next to my Town Hall and it looks awesome there, except I really wish I'd chosen the classic theme instead, d'oh! ><

Back