What's your type?

Nothing much, really. Appearances don't matter too much to me at all, but I definiitely do love a girl who has similar interests as me, actually talks about stuff, and is a nice person in general. I'm more into introverted girls though, and definitely a no go if she's into alcohol and drugs. A bit of alcohol can do but I'll just make her quit :p

Why does everyone here hate alcohol? Don't you drink? :)

I like short and chubby. Short hair is great if she can pull it off. I also am really attracted to Asian women more than other races for some reason

Why does everyone here hate alcohol? Don't you drink? :)

I don't mind if someone drinks alcohol, but I personally can't stand someone who has to drink all the time or someone who can't just hangout with friends without getting drunk. I'm not a fan of dealing with drunk people, especially people who get so drunk the sober people have to spend their whole time taking care of them. That's when it becomes a huge turn off for myself.

Appearance wise, it doesn't really matter unless I get physically repulsed just looking at them

This.

Usually though I prefer that we share interests, and that the other person is kind and doesn't have to do with smoking or drinking.

Actually if your decent and i like your personality, you'll just start to look attractive/cute to me xD

Probably someone kind, quite modest, and has pretty good moral standards. Also- bonus points if they're a gamer or are about as shy as me. I tend to be more comfortable around someone I can relate to.

EDIT: Also someone who I can respect, and who respects my choices in return. I wouldn't want to be arguing over different opinions when they can just be discussed civilly.

Last edited:
Pretty much nerds and anyone that looks like Tom Mason from Falling Skies.
latest

Magical Space ladies, such as these lovely ladies,
maxresdefault.jpg
DJo3twg.jpg

Last edited:
'no parties unless it's birthdays'... so true, I hate being dragged along to parties.

- - - Post Merge - - -

well you're in luck because I happen to posses all 3 of those brilliant qualities.

Haha, I know right. When I have a girlfriend in the future if they try to drag me into a party I'll just be like no, sorry, but it's over XD....

In all seriousness though I forgot to mention she can't drink, smoke, or do drugs. AT ALL. I've already made a vow in my life a couple years ago to never drink a sip of alcohol in my life, even when I'm 21 and above and it's legal. It may seem odd as crap to people, but that's my vow and I'm sticking to it. :)

Last edited:
To be honest I have a thing for chubby guys, their cuddles are the best. <3
Taller than me and I tend to like guys with dark hair.
Personality is the most important thing, someone who has motivation and goals for their future.

Must love animals, if they don't like rodents then it isn't going to work out. Would want kids in the future and preferably someone who doesn't smoke, although I have dated guys who smoke, my current bf is a smoker and is trying to quit.

As for drugs, definitely not. Although my boyfriend has done them in the past, and his friends still do them. >.>
But oh well.

An ideal canidate must be willing to pursue their dreams and meet their needs as they see fit. Even if it includes ditching me in the process, that's number one.

Exact specifications include, but are not limited to: having an unquestionably unquenchable thist and desire to travel to different places and experience whatever the world has to offer. Interesting and opinionated. No serious health issues. An open and inquiring mind. An interest in the world of design. A strong understanding and respect of the power of nature and maintaining the natural beauty of our planet earth. Adequate hygiene. Slightly unpredictable. At least 175 cm in height, but not an absolute deal breaker. Strong and resilient sexual appetite, a must. No criminal record. Has a good credit history. Knows self-defense and how to take charge physical and psychologically, when necessary. Sexy. Vegetarian. Willing to take risks (i.e. adventurous). Nonsmoker. An understanding of the importance of maintaining mind, body, and spirit. Not an a**hole. Knows how to make me laugh. Speaks English reasonably well and utilizes a fairly extensive and varied vocabulary. Chill (reasonably). Doesn't use social media, Instagram exempt. Does not think getting drunk and acting foolish is a good time under any circumstances, whatsoever. Strong natural eyebrow game; "on fleek", if you will. Compassionate. Understanding. Capable of preparing food unsupervised. Stylish (has their own taste). Respects boundaries. Keeps it real, 24/7 (not manipulative). OK with making sacrifices, as long as they do not interfere with their needs (see above). Respects silence. Is highly conscious and aware of 3rd dimensional reality, preferably. Creative. Not a people pleaser. Confident (i.e. does their thing and dgaf who anyone else thinks or says, within reason). Has a pleasant / non-annoying voice. Minimal body hair. No face tattoos or too many piercings. Knows when to put their smartphone away, if they have one. Responsible. Flexible. Must be non-judgemental. Knows how to communicate their feelings and emotions without any restraint. Intimate.

That's everything I can think of at the moment.

Last edited:
major requirements would be umm

be generally optimistic/caring/outgoing. this is the exact opposite of me but im attracted to these type of people. i find them interesting i guess, because im a very gloomy person.
dont be a bigot
share some of my interests. whether it be politics or video games.
no sex. im asexual and i have no interest in sex at all. if they pressure me into it i will cut it off.
but i do like to cuddle and im a cuddly type of person so they gotta like snuggling and stuff

minor things
i prefer girls more to guys. guys are..okay i suppose i just have higher standards for men
my bff gotta approve them. i place my bff before anyone i date so yeah. everytime my bff disliked my partner it was usually for good reasons.. i just wish i had listened to my bff before

appearance-wise, my favourite thing about someone is their eyes and their hair. man, I especially love gingers. they're just so cute! also I'm more into chubby girls, short girls, etc. but really I love them all because everyone is perfect hehe.

as for personalities, I need someone who can deal with my anxiety and won't get annoyed when I ask them if they still like me for the 20th time that morning. someone who is patient, understanding, and is aware of my insecurities with relationships but doesn't mind them anyway. warm, inviting personality. also someone who likes to snuggle and tell me I'm cute. my favourite type of affection is nuzzles and cute flirting hehe. also its an absolute REQUIREMENT that they must love cats otherwise we will not work!!

Tall guys with dark hair who hate themselves and wear floral button downs.

...That's the guy I've been completely stupidly in love with for 2 1/2 years. I don't know. He's my type.

I guess if I wasn't fixated on him and I was looking for someone, I would look for:
-tall
-dark hair (never been into blondes much)
-intelligent
-socially aware
-kind hearted and a good person
-not a republican lmao
-shared my political views for the most part
-likes weird indie movies
-likes driving around at sunset with the radio on
-likes to stay in bed watching movies AND go hiking and swimming
-likes breakfast foods, coffee dates, pizza dates, roller skate dates, movie dates, park dates, and just all kinds of dates
-is just jealous enough that i feel loved, not so jealous that i feel suffocated
-is just the right amount of clingy
-someone supportive of my depression issues
-someone who will help me with school and other life obstacles, and just support me in a mature way
-is okay with alcohol or at least doesn't mind being around it occasionally
-doesn't necessarily have to be the most romantic person in the world, because i'm not either
-someone who is WILLING TO TALK ABOUT THEIR FEELINGS AND EMOTIONS, ffs i cannot stand people who won't talk about it.
-yeah that's all. and these aren't ALL requirements, they're just things I think would be nice.

Last edited:
Hmm let's see

1.If I guy can genuinely make me laugh that's such a big plus for me.
2. He's gotta be atleast an inch taller than me ( I'm 5'7 1/2), I'm not into short guys
3. Pursuing an education
4. A kind and understanding person
5.Able to listen

Meh there's more but these are the basics

Haha, I know right. When I have a girlfriend in the future if they try to drag me into a party I'll just be like no, sorry, but it's over XD....

In all seriousness though I forgot to mention she can't drink, smoke, or do drugs. AT ALL. I've already made a vow in my life a couple years ago to never drink a sip of alcohol in my life, even when I'm 21 and above and it's legal. It may seem odd as crap to people, but that's my vow and I'm sticking to it. :)

o.e not even like a bit of alcohol? like even if its a pina colada? Not even a sip of wine? (though i hate wine lol) ;-; it does seem odd as heck to me.

Back