What's your type?

I'm into cute, nerdy girls.

Big no-no's for me are popular girls, Sharp-blonds and talking nonstop. Also they need to be smart but not a brainiac.

Last edited:
I don't really have a type I guess... I haven't really thought about what I look for in someone.

Same for me, buddy. Although there are a couple givens....:

-Girls who are nice and caring
-Take care of yourself and look nice
-Shorter than me (I'm 6 feet and 4 inches tall, so that shouldn't be too hard. But if it's a girl who's like three or four inches taller than me I'm like HEY, WHOA, UM....)
-Good sense of humor
-Smart, but not too smart
-Loves videogames
-A girl who is an introvert like me (no parties please unless it's a birthday...)
-Knows when to be serious and when to joke around
-Likes to watch or at least acknowledges sports (Baseball and Basketball mostly, I hate Football. Ew)
-Doesn't require me to like and follow music closely. I don't really listen to music, sorry. Granted there are some songs I like more than others, but I don't follow music closely nor listen to it most of the time. I do like OST's of videogame music that sound good though

Mainly just those.... I will post more if I think of them. Though I've never had a girlfriend before, so I'm not sure EXACTLY what I want since I don't have much experience in the field.....

Last edited:
- not misogynistic
- not homophobic
- not racist
- have a steady, good income
- own a car
- not a republican/conservative
- intelligent
- kind
- sense of humor
- must love books
- not possessive
- no smoking
- no drugs
- not a big drinker
- not obsessed with sports
- okay with staying home, like not socializing every night or every other night
- good hygiene

Physical-wise, it's different for me depending on male or female.

I personally would totally date a girl who plays Pok?mon, that would be awesome.

I'm into cute, nerdy girls.

Big no-no's for me are popular girls, Sharp-blonds and talking nonstop. Also they need to be smart but not a brainiac.

Yeah... I'm not the most talkative myself and I prefer discussing serious topics rather than small-talking for hours. And yeah, I probably posted about my looks pref's but I prefer more feminine men rather than this macho type.

So my dream guy is my boyfriend hands down, I literally made a list a long time ago, and he matches it all. Tall, hilariously goofy, lanky, skinny string bean of a man, with big nose, thick eyebrows, who is really talented and smart. This is based off of my dream men throughout my life... which some people might be like, WHAT? But yeah... here is a list of the men I grew up loving. My babe is like a combo of all their best parts.

BillNye-300-md.jpg

Bill
strangestcharacters-jareth-labyrinth-590x350.jpg

David/Jareth(Both of them)
27artsbeat-byrne2-blog480.jpg

Other David
1380008557_3kK0ojySTvieG6nL781x_jim_carey_funny_face.jpg

Jim(In all of his forms through present day)
(There are more but these are the ones I can think of right meow...)
OH WAIT! And...
steve-buscemi-profile.jpg

Steve<3 (No, this isn't a joke... I literally love him.)

Oh and for girls it's really just that they're not *****es... like all girls are so hot... I don't even care what you say, they are all hot!

Last edited:
Jav x Donkey Kong, a match made in heaven.

Indeed. Go jav a drum blast ;)

But yeah, as bad sense of humor as me is pretty much a must. I am way too easily amused and entertained (though I take things in a serious way when I need to).

TOP from Big Bang.

More realistically, pretty much as long as he has a good sense of humor that matches mine, the rest I don't really care about too much. All of my past boyfriends and guys that I've dated have all been really different from each other.

built and tall is a + but as long as you're a cutie i don't really mind. i don't like to be overwhelmed w/ the compliments and i love you's so someone who just chills out and acts like my best friend. adventurous, funny, and into different things than me so i can pick up some new activities. :p

Someone who's nice to other people and is kind of an introvert. Appearance-wise I'm super into dudes that look like lumberjacks. Like a beard and a plaid shirt and I'm done. My god I'm so Canadian.

Physically I prefer taller guys that are decently built. I also like when guys have really cute smiles. Brunette hair and green eyes would be a plus but it doesnt really matter. I have a thing for guys with nice backs haha. Personality wise just someone fun that understands me and that wants to do fun crazy things with me, no one else wants to do. In general I'm not that picky tho.

I like people who are really fun to hang around mostly. Usually if we share common interests or enjoy doing the same thing.

Appearance wise, it doesn't really matter unless I get physically repulsed just looking at them

I'm a sucker for guys with well styled blonde hair. Clean cut, 5'6"-5'10" kind of a dork, funny, likes to watch movies and snuggle. Will let me have a poodle, he has to love Disney (I work for Disney, so that's not too hard of a characteristic for me to find).

'no parties unless it's birthdays'... so true, I hate being dragged along to parties.

- - - Post Merge - - -

well you're in luck because I happen to posses all 3 of those brilliant qualities.

Back