• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Whats your town tune?

Svive

Jabronie
Bells
Cake
What is it! Did you make it yourself? Is it a song or original little tune?

Mine is the closing credits song from Adventure time
it goes along with the lyrics
"Come along with me, to a cliff under a tree"

Right now it's the Junes theme from Persona 4 but I kind of want to change it to "Potatoes and Molasses" from Over the Garden Wall

Right now it's the Junes theme from Persona 4 but I kind of want to change it to "Potatoes and Molasses" from Over the Garden Wall

The Junes theme is such a great idea.

I had mine as the Family Mart entrance noise for awhile, but now it's the first part of the chorus to Miseinen by the GazettE.

I tried to make my town tune sound like the King Dedede theme from the Kirby series, it sounds like a failed out of tune version of it though...

In Ruddyoak, I have "Red River Valley"
In Goblin, I have "As the World Falls Down"
In AHS, I have "House of the Rising Sun" (because of Season 3: Coven, which was set in New Orleans, and used that song in its promos)

I made all three of those using sheet music as a guide.

In my old cycle town of Lawndale, I had the "Daria" theme song ("You're Standing on My Neck")
In my old cycle town of Ostara, I had "This Is the Song That Never Ends," which was kind of mean because then the villagers people got from me would sing that song to them. :blush:

I had both of those songs written down in my old Population Growing strategy guide, so I don't remember if I made them or not.

Currently it is still the same as the one I started with, which I really like. But I'd been thinking about changing it to some music called The Groddle Theme from a MMO I used to play called Glitch. Unfortunately I can't get my game working atm so I can't do anything until I get that fixed.

My first town tune was an original song I made by messing with the notes.

Now in my newer towns it's the Fire Emblem theme.

Perhaps someday I'll change it back to the original for nostalgia.

Other town tunes I've used include Kirby 64's ripple star map theme and Kirby Mass Attack's dark clouds.

I tried to make "Tomorrow" from the Annie musical, cause it gives a hopey, positive feeling, that I wanted for my town. I think I didn't do a good job though xD

Vista town tune is the Animal Crossing Wild World/City Folk theme. Might change it to match the town's Zen theme, but don't know any town tunes.

My cycle town's is Animal Crossing New Leaf theme :3

Last edited:
Sailor Moon!!
I couldn't replicate it myself, sadly. I found it somewhere while searching for town themes haha.

i have ellie gouldings love me like you do chorus part as my main town's tune and the first few second of akeme ga kill opening song for my second town.

Currently, I'm using an original tune, but in the past I used to use tidbits of the Kagerou Days or Headphone Actor.
There was one original tune I made back when I shared the game with my brother, but.... he changed the town tune, so... I can never get that back. A shame, because it was really catchy!

Back