Splatoon What's your splatoon level?

Level 36 or 27, I cant remember.

Everyone seems to be getting bored of it and Im here sitting in my room playing it most of the day, still.

I think it's partly from getting bored and the frustration of the splatfest level system... Oh and the fact that it's nearly the dreaded school terms again...

I'm nearly level 30, but that's because my life has been a bit on the chaotic side of things so my chances to get on a play for more than an hour are rather slim...

I think if we could get enough people to go on to a private session for fun battles to squid around and stuff, you could put some fun twists on the game. Like set it up for ranked and have everyone use inkbrushes to draw and you set a theme. Everyone just draws to that theme or something.

...or squid parties... they're always fun (even though I haven't been in one yet. XDD)

Last edited:
Level 28 so far. It takes a while to gain a level even if you're on a hot (so hawt) streak and I only play like once or twice a week

I'm only at level 12, and this is coming from a guy who purchased it the day it launched. If I'm still a young teenager, I'd be probably sitting at 40ish right now. At least, I can play Ranked modes.

I'm like 30 points from 32. Leveling up is so tedious with the new system ;_;

I recently hit level 18 last night and I am aiming for level 20 by the 20th of September (Two weeks from now.)

Level 29, love the game but I find it takes ages to level so it's becoming tedious.

Just hit level 33 after playing for more than two minutes last night. Now another two months before I level up again...

Last edited:
I've been at 35 for about the past week, I just haven't been very interested in playing. :/ I'm close to 36 at least.
I don't really care about the level 40 reward, but I REALLY want the level 45 reward. Too bad it's going to take forever to get there. ;_;

Last edited:
Level 29. With my work schedule and for playing other Wii U games I haven't been playing much. Hopefully, I'll get to 30 either before or during the splatfest.

I'm still level 39, haven't been playing as much lately and the level 40 reward isn't that exciting.

Back