Splatoon What's your splatoon level?

I'm now level 50 and I renamed myself Capn Woomy. :p

(I'm also the only NA level 50 player I know of. I haven't seen a single level 50 during the last NA splatfest and it seems like a majority of level 50 players are Japanese... ._.)

Congrats! You maxed out! :)

I'm around level 30 or so.
Level 50 IS the max, right? because I've seen one or two miiverse posts like 'I got this game it so fun I'm level 100 already!""I just splatted a level 60 person omg" they do sound like they're written by younger kiss though.

I'm around level 30 or so.
Level 50 IS the max, right? because I've seen one or two miiverse posts like 'I got this game it so fun I'm level 100 already!""I just splatted a level 60 person omg" they do sound like they're written by younger kiss though.

What the heck? XD

50 is the max. If the max was 100, I'm pretty sure NO ONE would be at level 100 yet since level 20 to level 50 is already extremely time consuming. o.o (And you need 720 XP to get from level 49 to level 50! D8)

Really? All I see are level 50 Japanese players.

Most of the level 50 players I encounter are non-Japanese. Not that I see that many level 50s to begin with, but when I do, they're usually not Japanese. I still think this is largely to do with the dime of day people play, because I only see the Japanese take over later in the night.

Anywho, level 37 at the moment. That Cap'n hat is so far away.

That's really strange... I play during the day and around midnight, and the Japanese are on during the day as much as they are at midnight for me... And now that I am level 50, the majority of the other players I've seen are still Japanese players.. I rarely see lv 50 NA or EU players ._.

That's really strange... I play during the day and around midnight, and the Japanese are on during the day as much as they are at midnight for me... And now that I am level 50, the majority of the other players I've seen are still Japanese players.. I rarely see lv 50 NA or EU players ._.
Really? Around 12pm-2pm PST, there's pretty much only NA/EU players (maybe one or two Japanese players) but once it hits evening/night there's like nothing but Japanese players. That being said I've seen quite alot of level 50's from NA/EU.

I'm still level 40, can't get myself to play as much as before. d:

I'm definitely at least 26, not sure if I'm at 27 yet.

right now I'm level 38, leveling is so tedious in turf wars

Last edited:
Back