Orange Bunny Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Purple Heart Balloon
Purple Heart Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Sheep Plush
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
So recently since I've gotten back in ACNH I've been trying so hard to get a blue rose on my own efforts. I've tried and failed multiple times before because I always quit playing halfway through one of the processes, so at this point it's becoming my Roman empire šŸ¤”

What's your roman empire? Animal crossing or not, what's been keeping you up at night?

For the past several years it's been Genshin Impact and Honkai: Star Rail. I have such a love for these games and a need to collect all the characters so that I can read all about their lore and stories. I just find those tidbits of knowledge very interesting. It helps that I enjoy the gameplay too! :blush:

My roman empire is the rainbow light tunnel at Oā€™Hare airport, and Rhapsody in Blue, which plays overhead while you walk or ride through there. This was such a magical part of my childhood and itā€™s honestly one of my favorite places on earth. Did you know that an image of it was once used for an SCP that was an underground city? They no longer have it on that page. But it was pretty funny to see. The whole thing is an art installation called ā€œSkyā€™s the limitā€ made in the 80s. United airlines wanted commission something that would make the tunnel feel less claustrophobic for travelers. Detroit also has a light tunnel at their airport, which Iā€™ve never been to, but to me itā€™s a ripoff that could probably never be as special to me as this one. In addition to the music, there is a voice that says ā€œthe moving walk is now endingā€ and I when I was a little kid I thought it was saying ā€œthe movie Wall-E is now endingā€ XD I was very confused until I figured it out.
I learned last year that thatā€™s where they shove people when thereā€™s a tornado, so it wouldnā€™t be as fun to be there while that happens. Iā€™ve seen videos of those incidents and it gets soooo crowded. Iā€™ve had plenty of dreams where Iā€™m in this spot, some of which I was sheltering from a tornado.

Fallout New Vegas. Every year I start a new file. Play for 40 hours, and abandon it. I've never completed this game.

Always an independent run. Always stop after completing Honest Hearts and Dead Money.

At this point I decided to just buy Fallout 4 instead of playing New Vegas again.

Roman empire? I don't get it. I don't get why people call distracting things their "Roman empire." But I guess my Roman empire would be my Switch. Provided I got the free time, I'd stay up playing with it for a while...

Roman empire? I don't get it. I don't get why people call distracting things their "Roman empire." But I guess my Roman empire would be my Switch. Provided I got the free time, I'd stay up playing with it for a while...
Itā€˜s a meme that started from a video where a lady asked her boyfriend how often he thinks about the Roman Empire (Idk why) and he said he thought about it all the time. So basically, a theory that guys are interested in the Roman Empire (at least that one was) and that we all have random things weā€™re obsessed with.

I'm always thinking about former classmates, kind strangers or online friends that I haven't seen in years and how they're doing. I know that it's pointless because I'll probably never see or hear from them again, but I also don't want to forget them. It's happy but sad at the same time- our time together was so wondrous and fun, but why did it have to be so short?

It's either stuff like that, or what I'm going to have for breakfast the next day.

The Three Kingdoms period (220-280 AD) in China. It's actually the reason I decided to learn Mandarin.

I'm always thinking about former classmates, kind strangers or online friends that I haven't seen in years and how they're doing. I know that it's pointless because I'll probably never see or hear from them again, but I also don't want to forget them. It's happy but sad at the same time- our time together was so wondrous and fun, but why did it have to be so short?

It's either stuff like that, or what I'm going to have for breakfast the next day.

Yeah, I went down to the suburban neighborhood today that we lived in when I was 16. Ate at the same fast food joint I always frequented after school.

Aside from the nostalgia rush, I wondered how the neighborhood teenagers I befriended are doing these days. We all shared a bus stop and got aquatinted. They probably wouldn't even look the same anymore. The memories in my head make them enterally look like teenagers.

What I saw today was an empty street. The curious part of me wonders if even a single one of them still lives there. Life goes fast but funny how everything else looked exactly the same.

Probably some random historical figures that pop in my head from time to time, like Philippe, Duke of Orleans or Louise de Keroualle. I used to spend a lot of time reading about people considered ā€œfreaksā€ back in the day, like Eugenia Martinez Vallejo or the Chang and Eng Bunker (Siamese twinsā€ , I even have a book about the Bunker twins.) Those people appear in my mind now and then.

Back