• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

What's Your Natural Talent?

Acting and memorization, I was put into theater groups at an early age and it all just came naturally to me.
But tbh, I kinda suck at everything else... XD

Uhm, not sure if I really pick up quickly on things, but I can make about 10 different animal sounds (and sound pretty damn accurate).
Can lick my elbow though I have a VERY short tongue, and normal sized arms.
Can usually imitate a picture/drawings/object in front of me easily by looking at it.
I can do some accents well if I hear them.
I'm also able to do a lot of different voices, from a little baby/toddler to an old woman, to a teenage boy (ones you usually hear on animes, lol).
I guess I can get the hang of different types of art easily. Anime - realistic - clay work - photography and etc.
ALMOST have photographic memory, lol.
Can remember an exact moment or conversation when someone brings up something about it and can't remember what happened or falsely says this was said/happened.
Can move my toes around like hands, open doors and pick up items and such.
Guess that's it, idk lol.

Last edited:
I guess I'm naturally pretty good with musical stuff. I pick up how to play most instruments pretty quickly and I find theory very easy to learn.

I was also pretty 'natural' with drawing. I'm absolutely useless at pretty much everything else 'arty' like that, but I've always been able to draw pretty well.

In terms of useful talents, I've always picked up quickly on math and playing musical instruments.

As far as weird things, I can bend my tongue into a 4-leaf clover shape. Yeah, haven't found a use for that one yet :p

uh memorizing/ learning languages (?)
I started to learn japanese and spanish at age twelve and started korean recently

next on my list is chinese (mandarin)

A lot of people say I'm smart, I can pick stuff up with my feet, and my mom says I have a lot of patience.

Singing? Idk Ive just been good at it since I could speak. Also, I can do very well in school (ALL A's) without studying at all. So that too, I guess

It's easy for me to remember sounds and lyrics. I'm also very good at making a compromise.

I have always loved music and started singing before I can remember. Music just comes naturally to me :]

I am really good at memorizing things because I have a photographic memory.

I'm also naturally talented in beatboxing. I can make sounds that normal beatboxers or normal people wouldn't be able to, and incorporate them into songs. I can also use this to make my own instrumental versions of songs that get stuck in my head. It's kind of hard to explain, but my mouth and jaw are shaped in a way that lets me make a drum noise by only using my tongue. I've used this ability to beatbox the rhythm to the opening theme song of The Boondocks, which has impressed people on several occasions.

Last edited:
I've always been really good at debates to the point where I won a debate for enacting a law that all Canadian mayors should be on crack cocaine. I'm good at math and science, Computer Science, playing instruments, and I often give good creative ideas. I have good leadership skills and I'm good with kids. And I'm also good at following orders precisely.

I started art when I was rather young so I guess that maybe? X3 But, I can also play by ear piano. I can listen to something, and find it on the piano (depending on complexity of course ahahaha).

Im really good at breathing.

Like no seriously it's not even funny, I was breathing since the first day I was born and I still do it.

Any tips for someone getting into breathing late?

First I would recommend drowning yourself in water. It really helps to activate your lungs. Other than that I don't know, I'm sorry, it just comes naturally to me. Don't get jealous. Thanks.

Back