• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's your name? Do you like it?

My name's Anton, and I'm fine with it! I think it suits me at least, haha.
And it's an uncommon enough name that I haven't met anyone else named Anton yet.

The only problem I have with it is that some people find it difficult to pronounce, which is kinda shocking.
It's just "ann-tawn", not "ann-tin" or "awn-tin"?? Don't overthink it people lmao

idk where you are from but ya pretty common in sweden lol

and tell me about people not being able to pronounce one's name correctly aha i always got that in school.

My name's Anaya. I like it because not many people in my school have the same name.

Last edited:
My name is Mica, and it's spelled the same way as the mineral's name is spelled. I like it sometimes.

Everyone is here with really cool, unique names, and my name is Claire. I guess I like it- it's kind of pretty... but sometimes I do wish my name were more uncommon.

My name is Lisa. I like it, it's common but I don't know many Lisa's and usually in workplaces and in school I am almost always the only Lisa. I was also named after a celebrity, Elvis Presley's daughter Lisa Marie Presley. My dad used to be a huge Elvis fan.

i absolutely hate my name, it's so common. when i was growing up i had at least five other girls in my grade with the same name, if not more, so i was always having to go by my first name + the first initial of my last name. hated it. i've always said my kids will have unique names (nothing over-the-top weird, just rarer names than mine) so they don't have to deal with the same thing.

i do like the reasoning behind my name though - my dad got the inspiration from one of his favorite songs, and it's a great song, so that's pretty cool.

My name is Krystal and I like it because although there's others with the same name, my name is spelled with a K instead of a C so it's a little unique. :)

My name is Emmaka, which you guys probably figured out based on my signature. I get told all the time that my name is beautiful and unique, but sometimes I wish I had a more common name.

I like my name but somehow people will pronounce it wrong or when I correct them they keep saying the wrong name. Which I don't understand my name really isn't hard but I gotten use to it. I prefer being called by nicknames though :p

I don't mind my name but I prefer my nickname. Usually friends are shocked to hear my real name or teachers are confused about my nickname.

My name is Kendyl. I like it, never really thought about it because it's just my name. I've never wished to be named anything else. I've only met a handful of people in my life with my name, but everyone else normally spells it Kendall instead. Also, a surprising amount of people think it's spelled "Kendly"? Which makes no sense to me. The only real downside to my name is I can never find anything with my name on it. It's always Kendall. I have never had a cool name keychain or mug :(

Jocelyn, I've always hated it so much. Like why did my mom have to pick such an ugly name :(

My name is Jordan, and I hate it! It's not a horrible name but for a girl to have such a...male name...is frustrating. I suppose it fits me since it sounds kinda spunky but I wish I had a prettier and more feminine name than just "Jordan".

i like it bc its unique but everyone pronounces it wrong the first time :/ it means princess which is p neat tho
even one of my closest friends pronounced it wrong for the longest time until recently she started saying it right

Yeah I hate the reason why I got my name as well. After some random model who's not even cool so.. ehhh stop being so beauty fixated and be more creative. I'd rather have some weird hippie name than what I have now that at least people can pronounce lmao.

My name is Jimmy. I don't really have an opinion on it. At the end of the day it's just a name. No big deal. We all have them.

Mine is Namiko, I do like it. It looks and sounds nice.
It's just people really pronounce the "i" (thats how your suppose to say it but) I really dont like it because it sounds annoying.
(NAH-MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-KO)

Last edited:
Back