• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's your name? Do you like it?

victoria, normally tori for short. i like the meaning of my name too, it's really neat! (means victory, lol)

b2a0b4b50917491199d1e4b74a08b840.png

At least your name's not John.

Last edited:
my names sean and i like it in any situation except saying it. i jus JUST hate saying it out loud.

oliver. i like it. it's good that it works both in english and swedish and i like that it isnt an Uncommon and Unique? name lol.

Not gonna reveal it bc it's pretty ugly an uncommon but yeah I don't like it lol

(no it's not sheila i just like it better)

Mine's Devon, but it's pronounced like Devin. I like my name now, but I didn't when I was younger because I went to school with 5 other Devins and they were all guys.

oscar, i love it. i'm changing my middle and last names when i'm 18, though.

My name is Annika, which is very specific for the area that I live in. Would love to have a more basic name that everyone around the world could pronounce the same way I do, but at the same time it's also nice to have a name that's not everywhere.

Last edited by a moderator:
My full name is Zachariah and I like it but really nobody calls me by that. Everyone calls me Zach (and yes with a ch not a ck). Nobody knows how to pronounce it I almost die of laughter when someone tries.

Last edited:
Austin. No, I do not like it. I was surprised to see the OP in the same situation as me. My name causes a lot of problems in real life because I'm actually a female. Never heard of another girl with my name before. Not that I care much, as I consider myself nonbinary anyway, but it definitely gets in the way with things such as employment (example: I apply for a heavy lifting job, I get an interview because they think I'm a boy, they get disappointed, I don't get the job). I also just hate the way my name sounds.

My name is Annika, which is very specific for the area that I live in. Would love to have a more basic name that everyone around the world could pronounce the same way I do, but at the same time it's also nice to have a name that's not everywhere.

wait what you pronounce that several ways? :0 i only know how ya do it in swedish so.. eh

my name is Finn, and I definitely like it, considering I picked it myself. ;)

My name is Cassaundra; Cassie and Cass are my nicknames though.
I like the name itself but I don't think it fits me. Oh well. :)

My name is Sarah,i like it!
I didn't like it so much during school when there was four Sarah's in my class though ☺

Diana. It's a nice name with nice meanings, so yeah, I do like it. I probably couldn't come up with anything better, at least.

My name is Sarah,i like it!
I didn't like it so much during school when there was four Sarah's in my class though ☺

Lol my rl name is pretty uncommon but in high school I had another girl with the same name in my class which was pretty lol but yeah .. hate mine anyways.

My first name is a pretty unique kind of name. I have yet to see another person with the same exact spelling. It stands out very easily especially compared to my common last name which throws people off. In my native language, my name does not flow on the tongue correctly so most of my family members call me by my middle name. I used to hate my first name with a passion and didn't start to like it until I was older. As a child, everyone misspell or mispronounced my name. Nowadays, my name's a conversation starter with people. I generally prefer people to call me by my nickname which is a shortened version of it unless it's for professional purposes.

Names are so strange.

my name's amelia and i have a bit of a love-hate relationship with it
tbh it isn't my favourite name but there's far worse and i think it suits me
it annoys me how common it is though :/

for my last name, it's hyphenated (parents) and the first part is a common burmese last name but no one here in australia can pronounce/spell it without me telling them which is annoying

Last edited:
My name's Anton, and I'm fine with it! I think it suits me at least, haha.
And it's an uncommon enough name that I haven't met anyone else named Anton yet.

The only problem I have with it is that some people find it difficult to pronounce, which is kinda shocking.
It's just "ann-tawn", not "ann-tin" or "awn-tin"?? Don't overthink it people lmao

Last edited:
my name is ok. it just suits me too well now to change

Back