• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's your least favorite event of the decade?

I have several, but my main four would have to be the earthquake, tsunami, and nuclear disaster in Japan, Russia's invasion of Ukraine, Brexit, and Donald Trump's campaign. Of course there are others, such as the capsizing of the Costa Concordia, the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting, Malaysia Airlines Flights 370 and 17, the sinking of the Sewol, the attacks in Paris, San Bernardino, Orlando, and Nice, and even smaller things such as the death of David Bowie and Minzy's departure from 2NE1.

This election has the be my least favorite event. It's so depressing how awful our choices are. It's like being stuck between a rock and a hard place.

The 2016 elections (it hasn't happened yet but you know what I mean). Choosing between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton is like choosing which poisonous tarantula you want to bite you instead.

The upcoming presidential election. I am not looking forward to that.

On a more major scale, those earthquakes in Nigeria were pretty rough (I think it was Nigeria, please don't hate me). Also, all the shootings? Why can't humans be more like ACNL villagers?

The 2016 elections (it hasn't happened yet but you know what I mean). Choosing between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton is like choosing which poisonous tarantula you want to bite you instead.

You mean venomous, right?

If it was between George Bush and Barack Obama, it would be a lot easier. Even Ted Cruz and Bernie Sanders aren't good choices IMO (former for moral reasons and the latter for political reasons). But Trump and Clinton, it's like choosing between Voldemort and Palpatine. Neither fictional character has redeeming qualities.

Back