• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What's your hair type?

????

Votes: 60 38.5%
  • 2a

Votes: 53 34.0%
  • 2b

Votes: 14 9.0%
  • 2c

Votes: 7 4.5%
  • 3a

Votes: 11 7.1%
  • 3b

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • 3c

• 4a

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • 4b

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4c

• Total voters
2a/2b but them sometimes it will just go crazy and i dont even know anymore so i have to keep it in a bun all week

My hair used to be pretty wavy, but ever since it's grown long, it's gotten pretty straight with some very loose but very full waves.

my hair is 2b i think. if i put curl product in it it's 2c and looks nice. my hair is annoying tho.

I don't feel like I have perfectly straight hair, yet 2a is too wavy for me. Need an in-between option please.

Last edited:
Mine's just a limp version of 2A. My hair's really thick (but extremely fine) so it kinda straightens out as it gets longer due to the weight of the hair pulling it down and making it look straighter.

It's lame and mousy brown and eats conditioner because it hates looking healthy and hydrated.

Something between 3A and 3B, at least while it's wet. If I don't have it blow dried it'll turn into poofy frizzy Hermione Granger hair.

3B, would probably be a 3C if I didn't keep straightening it + let it grow out naturally, maybe one day :)

also I love that site, used to always go there for consultation about which shampoos and conditioners to use

3B, would probably be a 3C if I didn't keep straightening it + let it grow out naturally, maybe one day :)

also I love that site, used to always go there for consultation about which shampoos and conditioners to use

I love it too. :)

Mine is 2A. I hate it because it's really puffy and curly after washing but looks just like the photo after I brush it out. No matter how I cut my hair, it looks the same! I wish it were a little straighter so that I can get cute cuts without all the blow-drying/straightening to get the look the cut is meant to give. I just wash and dry then say the hell with it, I give up :D

A mix between 2A and 2B. I really hate it. It doesn't even look nice. It just looks like a complete and utter mess. :( I try to straighten it but my hair is really thick so that takes forever, and when the air is damp, it just goes back to being wavy again anyway. ;; so I usually just tie my hair up so people don't have to see how bad it is. :(

3a Curly Twirly for me. Though I usually (attempt to) straighten it, which makes it look more like 2a or 2b. I have really short hair so leaving it curly is not really an option for me right now.

Mine's between 2A and 1. It's not completely straight or completely wavy.

Last edited:
Back