Votes: 3 1.9%
  • 4a

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • 4b

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4c

Votes: 3 1.9%

• Total voters
"Curly Twirly". That sounds so- frivolous. I think my hair would be- boring without them, and I'd have no reason to go through all the trouble of taking care of it and growing it out- and there is a lot of trouble involved in that, by the by.

I guess 3A ish? But if you take a brush to it looks more like 2A but about ten times bigger, aha.

Right now I have most of my head shaved anyways so it doesn't matter. All I have are bangs and I straighten them (sometimes I leave them wavy if they turn out okay). My hair is a comb-eating monster, I don't know if I'll ever grow it out again!

It's hard to choose since they all have much shorter hair than me, but I'd say It's pretty straight. I mean, It's not flat, but.. It's not that wavy, either.

uhm probably 3a, curly twirly. I hate it, It's a big pain, really. I wish I had flat hair. ;c
your hair sounds really cute though!!

Last edited:
Mines a mix of 1 and 2a. My hair used to be curly though. When I started growing up it just naturally straightened on its own and just have waves instead of curls. o_O my hair is really thick though so its pretty annoying and hard to manage since I have layers. -_-

somewhere between 2B and 2C
I got a keratin treatment on me hair and it's relaxed it from a 3A a whole bunch and made it a lot healthier because as us curly types know, it can get like straw pretty easily.

Some of my issues with the pictures for hair types is length really matters. Curly hair gets weighed down the longer it gets, so the curls wave out more. If I cut my hair short it'd be so fricking curly again. That and curly hair brushed looks like a weird poofy mess of waves. But I think all curly haired people know that.

3A + some 3B at the nap, especially.
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS LINK btw, this website is wonderful! My hair has been relaxed to death and I've been looking for other ways to manage it.

Between 2C and 3A.
It's quite straight but it has a sort of natural wave to it and plus, it goes slightly curled out at the ends which is awesome.

Straight unfortunately :( I've always wanted naturally curly hair!!!!

I have naturally curly hair and it's a big hassle, lol.

- - - Post Merge - - -

3A + some 3B at the nap, especially.
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS LINK btw, this website is wonderful! My hair has been relaxed to death and I've been looking for other ways to manage it.
No problem! I was also having issues with my hair, and this website helped a lot.
This website is really good too: http://www.tightlycurly.com/welcome
It's from a woman called Teri LaFlesh who was just like you, and managed to grow her hair past her butt. This website has helped a lot for me too. :)

I'm jealous of all you straight haired people! X_X

My hair is wavy curvy. It tosses and turns but occasionally will form two ringlets. It's extremely thick too so to straight it is a nightmare.

I'm like a mix of 2A and 2B? (the picture for 2B looks super fake though)
My hair's really thick and really slippery. I don't really do anything with it, I just let it do its own thing. When it gets longer or when I don't blow-dry it (which is 99% of the time) it gets curly towards the ends (not sure how to word this)

Back