Votes: 3 1.9%
  • 4a

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • 4b

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4c

Votes: 3 1.9%

• Total voters
1, super straight. -_- it's so boring I wish it was some sort of wavy curly etc. Sure, people say well why don't you just curl it? I've tried that many times and it just doesn't stay even with loads of spray. So boringly straight it stays.

Thick, wavy swavy, frizzy hair :( Its the worst!! Straightening doesn't always work either... I'm gonna buy new straighteners at some point soon though, maybe its just my current and pretty old pair which are acting up

1, super straight. -_- it's so boring I wish it was some sort of wavy curly etc. Sure, people say well why don't you just curl it? I've tried that many times and it just doesn't stay even with loads of spray. So boringly straight it stays.

My hair is the same way. :( My aunt and mother tried giving me a perm when I was younger, but it stayed for maybe 10 minutes before it was dead flat again..

It's extremely wavy but the amount of waves varies randomly throughout the head. It looks awful and I have to straighten it every day.

My hair is completely straight, but I typically buzz it off sometimes or gel it up to make seem less boring.

I'm between a 2B and a 2C depending on what products I use and what day it is xD. If I washed my hair that day then it's a 2C, but if it's the day after then it's a 2B.

It also depends if I comb it or brush it.

Last edited:
Mine's either 2A or somewhere in between 1 and 2A. I'm absolutely horrible at judging these sorts of things.

Brown 3a curly twirly ヽ(;▽;)ノ my hair is so freaking curly and frizzy, i usually am lazy and just put it in a ponytail on top of my head

2c/3a. It was much curlier and lighter when I was a baby. As I grew, and my hair grew, it darkened and the curls weighed down. It still curls a lot after towel drying.

1. it's easy to deal with, but it's rather flat if i don't do anything to it. in order to avoid that, i just sleep with my hair tied up in this interesting sort of bun. it adds volume but makes my hair wavy in a weird way, so i have to straighten it. it still ends up with more volume though.

between 1 and 2a. idk i cant really remember that well bc its been really short for so long but it was def somewhat wavy??

My hair is quite annoying, as it's wavy but very, VERY slightly. If I don't brush it, it looks alright as far as waviness goes, but it looks very tangled. When I brush out the tangles, my hair poofs out and it just looks ridiculous. There is no winning with my hair!

I have this awful mixture of 2a and 1. It's not quite wavy to where it looks good if I just let it air dry after a shower and it's not just straight.

I let my hair air dry after showers and the best way to describe it is "poofy". It's so terrible. Being a girl sucks.

Back