Votes: 0 0.0%
  • powder drinks

• Gatorade/Powerade

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • energy drinks

• Total voters
Water. I try best to stay hydrated. I stopped drinking coffee and soda and such because they do me no favors.

I wish we had more than one vote. But even so, I don't see coffee on the list.

I would never say no to a warm milk tea, whether it’s from a fancy bubble tea place or just homemade with whatever tea I’ve got and a little milk and honey.

Iced tea, although I went through a phase where I had my life together and was drinking mostly water. I will also drink coffee any time of the day.

My to-go drink of choice is diet coke. I get it at fast foods or convenience stores.

I could drink freshly squeezed orange juice with a bit of sugar any day but other than that I'm a water guy.

I literally ONLY drink water. I have a weird sensory aversion where I feel like anything with a flavor should also have a texture. Any time people hear about this they’re like “what about [insert x beverage]???” and the answer is no, I do not drink ANY beverage except water. I also don’t eat yogurt, soups like tomato soup that don’t have any solid components, soft-serve ice cream, applesauce, etc.

My top two drinks are probably coffee and water. I do drink a fair bit of soda too; mostly because we always have soda in our fridges at work lol. I only have 2 coffees max per day as caffeine keeps me awake something wicked. Otherwise I be sipping on water 💧

Water. In the past it was Coca Cola but now I only really drink water unless I am forced to at social gatherings. In the mornings I also really like to drink coffee with milk, no sugar. I can't drink it in the evenings or I will be up all night long.

Generally water, I do have a glass of apple juice when I get up in the morning with breakfast as I've never really been a fan of milk or tea/coffee and if I'm out for dinner I'll often have a glass of lemonade but other then that I'm nearly always drinking water.

Tetley tea. Semi-skimmed milk. No sugar.

The first thing I do when I wake-up in the morning is throw on my bathrobe, walk downstairs, and make a cup of tea. I drink approx 5-7 cups of it a day.

My go to drink choice is pop and if I could pick a second and juice. I need to cut down on how much pop I drink. I drink mostly Mountain Dew; I really need to stop because of who Pepsi is supporting right now.

Juice: I like various different brands and flavors. Naked drinks, Bolt’s farm, Minute Maid, Apple Cider from an Orchard in my state.

I am boring and would have to say English breakfast tea is my go to drink. I love having a cup to relax me or even with a slice of something sweet for a bit of sugar.

Tea and kombucha of all things. I enjoy many flavors of tea, and mostly berry kombucha.

Milk and water are my two go-to drinks, milk being my favorite, and I dislike all the others. I picked water (a while ago, but I didn't post about it until now), though, because I drink it more often than milk.

Back