• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's your favorite time of day?

I love dawn, around 4am, when everyone's still asleep, but it's still pretty bright out.
I live in rural area, so quite and cool, I used to get up and take walks that early.
Now, I rarely get up before 8:30.
What's your favorite time of day.

same actually! I love it so much especially in the spring time when it's chilly at 4am but still nice out!

i'm torn between dawn and like late at night when the stars are out. i love both of those times sooo much

My favorite time of day is probably 6-7 p.m., right after dinner, and the sky's turning orange, and all of the trees and everything begin to turn black because of the sunset. dusk would definitely be my favorite.

I do also love 4 a.m. to 5 a.m., even though i'm rarely up at those times! something about nobody being awake quiet yet, the fog, (i live in the mountains so there's always fog everywhere!), and the pink sunrise is so tranquil. :D

Last edited:
Dawn for me as well, I am usually up until then at the very least, and on my days off it's nice to slowly see the sun come up and hear the birds, but then it sucks trying to go to sleep in the morning so very rarely is it worth it in the long run. XD

I also really love dawn! Around 4-6 am is so peaceful because the sun is just about to/starting to come up and people aren't awake yet. It's so quiet and comforting, especially when I don't have to do anything for the rest of the day. Just nice to wake up early and laze around in bed and possibly fall back asleep.
It reminds me of the feeling of waking up and realizing you're sick and can't go to work or school, so you call out early. And immediately afterwards, you just get to lay down again in peace.

My favourite time of the day is early morning, so around 6AM. It's painful to get up at this time on non-school/workdays though!

I think it's great because by the time I have showered and eaten something, people only start to get out of bed. It means I have more time to do something productive in order to have a great day. I usually go to the gym and find the place to be pretty empty there as well, which gives me more rest so I can do my own thing.

I don't think I really have a favorite part of day. I mean, I guess I like the morning and night best. Idk.

Not sure I have a favorite time of day. Once I had to wake up at 5 am so I could walk to campus and get to the library by 6, and I really enjoyed that time. It was a peaceful walk and it was nice walking around campus when little to no people were there. Very relaxing. But not enough that it's worth waking up that early all the time :)

I love early mornings. There is something so gentle and peaceful about sunrises. I witnessed a beautiful pink/purple sunrise on Valentine's Day this year at ~7 AM...it made me really happy.

Back