• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What's your favorite thing to do?

Aubrey895

Islander Lyric of Lily Cove
Bells
Switch
5386-8207-0510
Tasty Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Small Mailbox
What is your favorite thing to do in your town?
I really enjoy landscaping my town. That's the main reason I have 5 towns, I just enjoy landscaping the town so much. I'm actually considering a 6th lol. But I won't get another one... There is still so much to do in 4 of my towns.

So what's your favorite thing to do?​

My favourite thing to do is to talk to my villagers and get to know them a little better. Sometimes I even end up making villagers I never expected to want as a dreamie a dreamie because I interact with them so often. :)

Last edited:
I've gotten out of the habit of regularly playing, but what I've been focused on in my town most recently when I've managed to devote time to the game is trying to grow more hybrid flowers, trying to get my gazillion items lying everywhere cataloged and stowed someplace, and trying to make sure villagers arent moving! of these, growing flowers is fun, but a bit frustrating too waiting on certain of the hybrids to finally appear in my town. but ive always had fun also just chatting to the villagers, fishing, and catching bugs.

I enjoy interacting with my villagers and collecting the sets until I complete them, even though then I don't have space and I have to end up selling them.

I enjoy catching bugs and completing the museum. I also like collecting to sets and giving them to my villagers. I'd like they have all the set, but I think this is impossilbe.

It's a three way tie for me between landscaping, interior decorating and designing clothes :D Making clothes was the first thing I ever got really obsessed with in new leaf xD I still have a few designs form when I first started playing 2 years ago, but I won't post them because they're kinda ugly lol

CQbGDblUYAAiLi4.jpg
I like earning and receiving pics from my villagers.It gives me a sense of accomplishment

Last edited:
I have a lot of things I like to do in my town. I love Gardening, fishing, bug catching, going on to the island, and shopping.

I like landscaping my town. I've had a good time planting trees & planning out where my PWPs are going to go.

I also love earning villager pictures. If there's a previous villager who moved out without giving me their picture or a villager who I like but know I won't get in my town I'll buy their picture off here. But generally I enjoy getting to know my villagers, I love doing little jobs for them and sending them presents off their list of preferred gifts.
I like landscaping my town and organising my flowers too, just started deciding where to place all my bushes and I've colour coordinated different areas of my town with my hybrids now

I really enjoyed decorating, but now my house is finished. I like playing games on the island and just walking around town, checking up on everyone.

i actually really love dressing up! i always spend time putting my outfits together. my basement is just an expansion of my closet.

interior decorating and flower arranging are really fun too!

I love gardening, visiting other towns, interacting with my villagers and catching fish and bugs :)

I like to do many things such as: landscaping, interior decorating, shopping, visiting friends' towns, trying to get rare furniture sets/items here on the forums, gardening, but unfortunately I do not always enjoy catching bugs/fishing/diving all the time, so my encyclopedias reflect that :/

I like shopping. What can I say? I'm a shopaholic in the game haha. I also enjoy running around trying to catch my villagers interacting with one another (especially when they disagree, I enjoy the way they argue *** for tat). I'm trying to get more hybrids in Minamo and my second town is on a hiatus while I'm doing some slow cycling in my third town. I also just like landscaping. I've planted and then dug up my fruit tree orchard about three times now (each fruit having at least 8-12 trees).

I like interacting with villagers and designing rooms in my house ;) landscaping is not really my thing :)

Back