What's your favorite thing to do in ACNL?

Talking to my villagers, and hopefully unlocking some new dialogues.
I also love to see two villagers talk to each other

Hi there!

I personally love redoing my town and talking to villagers! I also love looking for and trading villagers with people due to the fact that I also really enjoy landscaping areas due to the villager(s) around it!

My favorite would have to be placing PWPs and paying for them. I also like the whole interior design aspect and more recently, playing the mini-games (more particularly ACNL Puzzle League).

talking to villagers, getting new badges and many more, but my favourite's got to be meeting other players (there are so many cool people out there haha)! it's nice to meet new people and make friends with those of similar interests :)

I spend most of my time decorating my houses and landscaping, which I really love! Probably why I devoured Happy Home Designer honestly, haha. Once I get that stuff finished, I will enjoy finally talking to my villagers and catching fish again!

Personally, I love talking to and getting to know all of my villagers! Adding on to that, I like to make little headcanons for each of my villagers, because it makes the town feel a bit more personalized. I choose to get my villagers as they come through the town, and I think it?s so amazing how many different villagers there are! Part of the fun for me is not knowing what might happen each day.

honestly, refurbishing furniture. i love coming up with new combos with clothing and stuff. but my villagers can only have so much furniture in their houses and my houses don't need it all so it's kinda useless at this point lel

Decorating rooms is my favorite thing to do, second favorite is dressing my character :)

my favorite thing to do in new leaf is probably go on walks and see my villagers / look around my town for cute spots to take pictures. i just like relaxing in a town that i've built because,,, it's relaxing lol.

I have a few favourites. I like making money at the island, decorating the rooms in my house, buying new furniture, clothes, house exteriors from main street, getting my hair done and playing online with friends I have made on the forums.

I can't just pick one :(
I enjoy making money on the island and doing the mini games (especially the gardening and the fishing ones).
Decorating my house and making it look nice.
Fishing while it is raining. There is something super soothing about it.
Looking forward to Sunday's to buy turnips! Gotta make that money :p

I love visiting other people?s dream towns. It inspires me a lot on ideas for my own town. I spend a lot of time doing that daily. I also spend a lot of time redecorating my rooms on my house and my town landscape. I usually find an idea of something I liked in a dream town and I?ll make it into something of my own in my own town! I don?t like copying other people?s ideas directly so I like to make my own twist on it. I love all the cool setups you can do with the PWP?s and hybrid flowers :) I?ll usually spend most of my time trying out ideas in my house and town

I invite you to have a Dream in all my towns (listed in my signature).

The way I have handled ?Animal Crossing: New Leaf? is to build?and build up?one town followed by the next. What becomes of a given town.

It makes a given town feel like it has identity, meaning, and it feels respectful to the villagers who inhabit it. A given town does not belong to me, my towns? mayors, my other humans?it belongs as well to Isabelle (the biggest super-powered character in the whole game!), yes, and it certainly belongs to all its villagers.

I have spent more than five years doing this. It has been something.

Collecting all the bugs and fish, going diving in the ocean and trading with other players!

Used to be visiting dream towns. I once spent hours in just searching for any kind of dream towns
and it was fun to see how others building their towns and also to compare them with each other.

Landscaping would be on second place.

I love talking with villagers due to all the topic they could discuss. I especially love it when they come running up to me with a New Public Works Project Idea. I also love it when they suggest a game such as hide and seek!:cool:

I love to decorate houses and landscape my town, but I also enjoy collecting bugs and fish for the museum. I also like to visit dream towns while drinking coffee in the mornings, starts my day off right haha :)

Back