• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What's your favorite hour music?

trickyfox

一期一会
Bells
New Horizons Token
Yellow Cosmos
Red Cosmos
White Cosmos
Easter Egg
I personally love the 7pm song. It is relaxing, and at the same time magic. :)
For what I've seen, I think a good portion of people like it the most as well.
If you don't know which one is it, it's the following:

What's you favorite? ヾ(◍?౪`◍)ノ゙♡​

8pm. I don't like New Leaf's hourly music as much as the older ones though. :X

the original game cube's soundtrack at 8am is the all time best.
like the GC's entire soundtrack is 100x better than any of the other game's soundtracks imo, but i'm incredibly biased because the game cube is so nostalgic for me.

enjoy, friends.

the original game cube's soundtrack at 8am is the all time best.
like the GC's entire soundtrack is 100x better than any of the other game's soundtracks imo, but i'm incredibly biased because the game cube is so nostalgic for me.

enjoy, friends.

Same, I love the GameCube soundtrack more than anything. Especially the night soundtracks, they sound cool as hell.

Same, I love the GameCube soundtrack more than anything. Especially the night soundtracks, they sound cool as hell.

agreed! i also LOVED the storm music. they did so freaking well with the music in the old game, it kills me. i don't like NL's music all that much, honestly but i do like the rain music.

Last edited:
agreed! i also LOVED the storm music. they did so freaking well with the music in the old game, it kills me. i don't like NL's music all that much, honestly but i do like the rain music.
Whenever I'm out on a rainy day I put my ear buds in and listen to this. :3

Also, like the other people above, I prefer the GCN and City Folk themes to New Leaf, but I love New Leaf's as well. it's a different style, but it's not necessarily a BAD style.

I also love the 8am music - it reminds me of someone getting up, ready and eager to start their day.
Saying that, I am very fond of the 7am music, it's also my alarm tone so I wake up to it every day :blush:

7pm music, without a doubt.

But I also like the 1pm song, from the trailers for the game.

Last edited:
I think the GameCube game's music is the best, but my favorite for NL is 4 am. A lot of people find it creepy, but I find it relaxing... and slightly creepy/vacant. I haven't gotten to hear every track though, so there are probably more I like.

Actually, I take back what I said about 8pm being my favorite. 1am is DEFINITELY my favorite. Most calming music I've ever heard.

the 7pm music kind of scares me!! it makes me think aliens are going to visit my town lol.

the 7pm music kind of scares me!! it makes me think aliens are going to visit my town lol.
It makes me think of that Tarantulas and Scorpions that are going to spawn any minute lol

Last edited:
Back