What's your favorite emote from Dr. Shrunk?

Flourish and sneeze!

My favorite emote is the high/bye one! It is my favorite due to how useful it is when you have other visit your town and how happy you look when you do it!

I really like the shocked one. It’s so funny xD

Plus, whenever I play with my friends, we love just spamming the ‘shocked’ emote over and over xD​

Mischief and cold chill because they're funny and Sunny, greetings, delight, and glee because they're all cute to me.

As for what emotions I use the most probably greetings, joy, disbelief, and the Shrunk Funk Shuffle. My favourites though have to be resignation and the SFS.

In online play, I use Laughing, Shock, Mischief and the exclamation mark one the most (Surprise, I think it's called). When I'm just messing around, I like Mistaken because the Sheepish reaction from NPCs is just hilarious to me.

Edit: Didn't realize we were posting in a two year old thread. I can dig it.

Last edited:
I love the clapping emote for when I'm in my town; if I see a villager with a fishing rod in the rivers, I always stand next to them and clap! :) And I like clapping for them when they're out catching things on Bug Offs/Fish Offs.

For multiplayer though, Glee is my favorite ! I spam it during all of my trades.

Shrunk Funk Shuffle (can't wait to get that one again), Showmanship, Disbelief, Mischief, and Love. Especially fun when the villagers do them back.

I love the shyness emote. It's so freaking cute, and it's so full of personality. I don't really use it in day to day convo or anything else, mostly just when taking TPC pics or screenshots, but it's such a cute emote.

The love emote, I use it a lot whenever my boyfriend is visiting my town and when we are just having fun

The Shrunk funk shuffle is by far the goofiest and best one for me. You can dance like that at Club LOL but imagine in real life, people be looking at you funny :LOL: Having a ritual where every player dance like this by the fire pit is also a funny experience.

the sheunk funk shuffle!! my friend would use it a lot, a shame i never got it myself! missing my boy shrunk in new horizons.... :’(((

I really like the Shrunk Funk Shuffle! It looks so silly having your villagers dance along with you. It looks very goofy with eagle villagers in my opinion. As for Ankha doing it, she doesn't look amused and feels like she's forced to do it. Aside from the dance emote, I find myself using the greetings emote very often. I do that every time I finish talking to my villagers. It's a sign of respect and feels weird if I just walk away from them.

The Shrunk Funk Shuffle is by far the best emote in the game. Second place would go to the one where you spin around and stars appear. It's been so long since I last played NL that I don't even remember what that one's called, lol.

The shrunk funk shuffle is cute,, I also like the heartbreak emote ^^

Back