• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

What's your favorite bridge in the game? (Which ones are on your island?)

DaviddivaD

Sleepless Grandpa
Bells
Tasty Cake
I have a bunch of different bridges around my island. I have two Wooden Bridges connecting the mini island that my house is on. I have three Brick Bridges. One that leads to the cliffs north of Residential Services(might replace it with a Steel Bridge) and two to the east of Residential Services that leads to my villager residential area. I have a Red Zen Bridge that leads to my shopping district and museum. Lastly, two regular Zen Bridges on my cliffs. I was going to use Suspension Bridges on the cliffs but I happen to like the arch of the Zen ones.

I happen to like them all in this game with the exception of the log bridge.

Here is a link to what they all look like:

Zen bridges. Just. Zen bridges. Sounds silly, I know, but I love how they look and the kind of woods-y feeling they give off. Not even the red ones, just the plain zen bridges. I wasn't necessarily a fan of them in NL, but my town is full of them now.

I like them all except for the bamboo one and the iron one!
I'm trying to resist the urge to only put Zen bridge as well haha (so I realised I ended up with none!)
I have a stone bridge leading to my Asian inspired garden (and planning in building a red zen one in the middle of my mind), a brick one connecting two parts of town, and a wooden one (the flat, planks one) leading to my seaside residential area.

My favorite would have to be the suspension bridge, but I only have a brick bridge on my island at the moment.

I would say Zen Bridge but I removed all of them because I didn't like my Japanese/imperial theme'd town when I was half way through, and they're kind of expensive.

Suspension bridge looks really nice and natural for an island, so i'll go with that one. Special mentions to the log-bridge for being a cost-efficient alternative.

zen bridge is definitely my favorite. I started off with all wooden bridges and one zen bridge over a waterfall at first while i was working out the feel of different parts of my island, but I have now added another zen bridge and a suspension bridge

I have just used days on rebuilding my island and is about to start putting down the new inclines and bridges. I got a hard time choosing between zed bridge and brick bridge. I think they're both really pretty. I do like the log incline the best.

Definitely the brown zen, wooden bridge, and suspension bridge. Those are the only ones I ever use. I wish there was a white bridge to match the white plank ramps!

Suspension, wooden and zen. Though it's a shame paths don't connect to the suspension bridge, it's really annoying :(

I've got different bridges depending on where they're situated, to match the feel of the area. Right now I have a standard log bridge that I might replace, a brick bridge, and two zen bridges. I don't know if I have a favorite but I do quite like the suspension bridge.

It’s all zen bridges, I used the fairy tale in acnl, but since it’s not there, I use the zen bridge around the island.

Back