What's your favorite ABBA song?

"Waterloo" is probably my favorite ABBA tune but I also like "SOS" a lot.

I love a lot of ABBA songs but I think my favourite might be The Day Before You Came. I think... Maybe. It's hard to decide.

Oh no this is tough... I think it might be "Gimmie! Gimmie! Gimmie! (A Man After Midnight)" or "Mamma Mia".

I had "Does Your Mother Know" stuck in my head for the longest time but I think my favorite could easily be Waterloo or Mamma Mia. Hard to choose, I love most of them.

There's so many that I like. Does your mother know, and when I kissed the teacher were my faves as a kid. I also loved Tiger and my mom recorded me singing it.

I guess as an adult it would be Knowing me knowing you, and the winner takes it all. ( not sure if that's the exact name of it).

Dancing Queen because my sister is gonna sing it to me in a few months on my 17th birthday
Or Mama Mia because my dad loves to sing that song.

I like Slipping Through my Fingers, cause it's really applicable to me and my mum recently since I went off to Uni xD But in general all their songs are so fab.

I love ABBA! Mamma Mia is probably my favourite song, but I like Thank You For the Music as well.

between take a chance on me, super trouper, and sos

I love Honey, Honey! I always jam to that. Does Your Mother Know? And Mamma Mia are second. I just love all their music.

Back