• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What's your dream car?

Something that drives, I've never really had an obsession with cars or a personal preference.

I'm gonna be one of those guys with the 5 kids and the minivan, so I obviously have 0 taste.

8a91b77898f79eb2390e65a559640860.jpg

beautiful :')

Jeep wrangler.Riding a red/yellow one,with the top off,music blasting,driving down the highway on the way to the beach in the Summer with some friends joining me.Man,I would love that.

Idk, it's hard because my mother has a jaguar, I'm not sure, maybe a Lexus? I'm not a fan of real expensive cars

I've always wanted one of those classic mint green Jaguars.

I had a roommate one year who drove a Porsche. he let me borrow it some, it was fun to drive. girls were always leaving note under his windshield wiper, was pretty funny. he accidentally wrecked it (no injuries) and his parents bought him another one.

McClaren P1 (You'll have to look it up, it won't let me post the pic) In orange or Silver.

But to be more realistic, a Nissan Altima, or Maxima

Back