Purple Hybrid Rose
Purple Hybrid Rose
Purple Hybrid Rose
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
So I've been playing Pok?mon Ultra Sun nonstop overnight (STILL, LOL), and I rechallenged the Pok?mon League and beat Hau again, but I also challenged the Battle Tree, and my first time through I got 20 wins in a row, where the 20th win was a sweep of Pok?mon Trainer Red with just my Garchomp (and not mega either) against his Lapras, Blastoise, and Snorlax. I have the battle video to prove it too, but the rest of my team consisted of Infernape and Spiritomb, so it's safe to say I was in good hands (Event Garchomp ended the battle in the red zone).

I've since challenged Super Single Battlers at the Battle Tree. My first time through I made it through 9 wins, and then faced Captain Kiawe 10th, and ended up losing 1-0. My team consists of Garchomp (Garchompite), Infernape (Grassium Z), and Milotic (Mystic Water) now. It was definitely close too. I almost took out his last Pok?mon, Salazzle, but he managed to land a Fire Blast and finish off my Mega evolved Garchomp. If and when I face him again, I'll make sure to switch to Milotic as soon as possible.

So all of that brings up my question, what is your Battle Team, and why? I know mine could be improved, but personally, I don't care for just "cheesing" the competition, to the point of just automatically being able to win every match. At least with the team I'm using now, they do not share any weaknesses, and they also work together pretty well as well.

So, what's your Battle Team for the Battle Tree?

Last edited:
Back