• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What's the story of Labelle?

KingKombat

Bells
Ok, we all know that Mable and Sable are orphans.
Sable is the one who tells you this if you come in everyday and make friends with her. But If this is true, then how is Labelle in the city? Why aren't her sisters there? Are they long-lost? I'm confused now.

Or Labelle's actually their long lost mom! dundundun! Welcome to Animal Crossing: Soap Opera.

Koehler said:
Or Labelle's actually their long lost mom! dundundun! Welcome to Animal Crossing: Soap Opera.
^o) .......

That would be awsome! and it would be cool if you could take Mable and Sable to the City to meet there MOTHER! :gyroidsheriff:

its so wierd that they made a third Able... back before WW came out, I had this rediculous idea that they'd upgrade, and the long lost Able sister would help out. The only name I could think of back then was Gable...

Back