What’s the best Pokémon you’ve gotten from wonder trade?

Fluffy_Isopod

Bells
In Pok?mon sun I got Two Altarias with the same moves: sky attack, dragon pulse, moonblast and perish song, I got two Skarmories, Mawile (I don?t know how rare these are but they?re good) but then I got Squirtle, Riolu, Zygarde, and shiny lvl 100 Ninetails. In Pok?mon moon one person gave me a Zoroark and another person gave me a shiny lvl 100 Arceus holding a Kangaskhanite

I got a level 100 deoxys.
But my best one was a level 100 shiny Serperior with max EVs and IVs... I was truly shocked when I got it, and I'm still using it a lot when I play, still today.

too many shinies to count

most of them obviously hacked, but there were a few that looked like they had the possibility of being legit too

one shiny charizard with a master ball. i took the master ball and traded the charizard away cause i thought hacked pokemon could ruin a save file

i've gotten mostly terrible ones, but i think i got a shiny and then accidentally gave it away ._.

A bunch of Shiny Pokemon, some of them obviously hacked as well as some legendary ones, not sure
if they were hacked too or not. Back in Gen 6, I also had luck to get some Vivillon pattern I didn't own
yet. Otherwise, just typical Pokemon I kept in my boxes in case I needed them for a trade later.

I got a shiny turtwig from Wonder Trade. Can't remember what I traded them, but it was probably a Phione because I bred a lot of those for Wonder Trading at the time.

Oh yeah and I got a Necrozma from a WT once. Idk how that happened.

Last edited:
I once got a Virizion from Wonder Trade in X/Y. It was so weird. I'd never seen that Pokemon before and it turned out it's a legendary.

I once received a shiny Stunky and Grumpig from wonder trade, but I couldn't tell if the Stunky was legit or not, so I leveled it to 100 and evolved it and traded it back through wonder trade. I've also gotten a few shiny legendaries from there also, but I know they were not legit, so yeah... :/

Shiny Pokemon lv 100. I've gotten so many! I loved the shiny green Espeon I got but I ended up wonder trading it back to give someone else the same joy it gave me. :)

A legitimate (non-hacked) Yveltal in Ultra Moon. It had 4 IVs and a cruddy nature, but I needed it for the Pokedex, so a win for me.

I got a Mew before, 5 iv, timid, I've used it to synchronise many shiny Pokemon. Another time I got a shiny sableye, pretty cool.

i've gotten mostly terrible ones, but i think i got a shiny and then accidentally gave it away ._.

If you accidentally put a good Pokemon in wonder trade its not too late to turn the 3ds off until you found someone else

- - - Post Merge - - -

I once received a shiny Stunky and Grumpig from wonder trade, but I couldn't tell if the Stunky was legit or not, so I leveled it to 100 and evolved it and traded it back through wonder trade. I've also gotten a few shiny legendaries from there also, but I know they were not legit, so yeah... :/

What's wrong with having a hacked Pokemon though? It's not illegal or anything xD that was a good Pokemon

- - - Post Merge - - -

it's still rare even if it's hacked

- - - Post Merge - - -

Shiny Pokemon lv 100. I've gotten so many! I loved the shiny green Espeon I got but I ended up wonder trading it back to give someone else the same joy it gave me. :)

Ruby Gloom used to be one of my favorite shows as a kid :D honestly I've never been confident enough to give good Pokemon through wonder trade because I never know if the person getting it really deserves it or not. I really love shiny Espeon because it looks just like the green Carbuncle from Final Fantasy

Last edited:
I used to spend all day wondertrading non stop. I've gotten so many shiny legendaries and pokemon that I ended up losing count.

They pass out lvl 100 shinies through wonder trade all the time so I have quite a few of them, but none of them are really the *best*.
Though my favorite of all of them is my lvl 100 shiny hydreigon.

I got a shiny Lugia once, which was pretty nice since it’s my favourite legendary

- - - Post Merge - - -

I got a shiny Lugia once, which was pretty nice since it?s my favourite legendary

I?ve gotten quite a few shinies on WT, most hacked but I?ve kept them anyway lol. The most interesting shiny I?ve gotten (and the one I think probably wasn?t hacked due to its pretty average stats) was a trash coat wormadam. Didn?t even realize she was shiny until I was going through and deleting all of the undesirables I?d gotten that day. She was seconds away from being gone forever lol.

Back