• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What’s the best Pokémon you’ve gotten from wonder trade?

Fluffy_Isopod

Bells
In Pok?mon sun I got Two Altarias with the same moves: sky attack, dragon pulse, moonblast and perish song, I got two Skarmories, Mawile (I don?t know how rare these are but they?re good) but then I got Squirtle, Riolu, Zygarde, and shiny lvl 100 Ninetails. In Pok?mon moon one person gave me a Zoroark and another person gave me a shiny lvl 100 Arceus holding a Kangaskhanite

I got a level 100 deoxys.
But my best one was a level 100 shiny Serperior with max EVs and IVs... I was truly shocked when I got it, and I'm still using it a lot when I play, still today.

too many shinies to count

most of them obviously hacked, but there were a few that looked like they had the possibility of being legit too

one shiny charizard with a master ball. i took the master ball and traded the charizard away cause i thought hacked pokemon could ruin a save file

i've gotten mostly terrible ones, but i think i got a shiny and then accidentally gave it away ._.

A bunch of Shiny Pokemon, some of them obviously hacked as well as some legendary ones, not sure
if they were hacked too or not. Back in Gen 6, I also had luck to get some Vivillon pattern I didn't own
yet. Otherwise, just typical Pokemon I kept in my boxes in case I needed them for a trade later.

I got a shiny turtwig from Wonder Trade. Can't remember what I traded them, but it was probably a Phione because I bred a lot of those for Wonder Trading at the time.

Oh yeah and I got a Necrozma from a WT once. Idk how that happened.

Last edited:
I once got a Virizion from Wonder Trade in X/Y. It was so weird. I'd never seen that Pokemon before and it turned out it's a legendary.

I once received a shiny Stunky and Grumpig from wonder trade, but I couldn't tell if the Stunky was legit or not, so I leveled it to 100 and evolved it and traded it back through wonder trade. I've also gotten a few shiny legendaries from there also, but I know they were not legit, so yeah... :/

Shiny Pokemon lv 100. I've gotten so many! I loved the shiny green Espeon I got but I ended up wonder trading it back to give someone else the same joy it gave me. :)

A legitimate (non-hacked) Yveltal in Ultra Moon. It had 4 IVs and a cruddy nature, but I needed it for the Pokedex, so a win for me.

I got a Mew before, 5 iv, timid, I've used it to synchronise many shiny Pokemon. Another time I got a shiny sableye, pretty cool.

i've gotten mostly terrible ones, but i think i got a shiny and then accidentally gave it away ._.

If you accidentally put a good Pokemon in wonder trade its not too late to turn the 3ds off until you found someone else

- - - Post Merge - - -

I once received a shiny Stunky and Grumpig from wonder trade, but I couldn't tell if the Stunky was legit or not, so I leveled it to 100 and evolved it and traded it back through wonder trade. I've also gotten a few shiny legendaries from there also, but I know they were not legit, so yeah... :/

What's wrong with having a hacked Pokemon though? It's not illegal or anything xD that was a good Pokemon

- - - Post Merge - - -

it's still rare even if it's hacked

- - - Post Merge - - -

Shiny Pokemon lv 100. I've gotten so many! I loved the shiny green Espeon I got but I ended up wonder trading it back to give someone else the same joy it gave me. :)

Ruby Gloom used to be one of my favorite shows as a kid :D honestly I've never been confident enough to give good Pokemon through wonder trade because I never know if the person getting it really deserves it or not. I really love shiny Espeon because it looks just like the green Carbuncle from Final Fantasy

Last edited:
I used to spend all day wondertrading non stop. I've gotten so many shiny legendaries and pokemon that I ended up losing count.

They pass out lvl 100 shinies through wonder trade all the time so I have quite a few of them, but none of them are really the *best*.
Though my favorite of all of them is my lvl 100 shiny hydreigon.

I got a shiny Lugia once, which was pretty nice since it’s my favourite legendary

- - - Post Merge - - -

I got a shiny Lugia once, which was pretty nice since it?s my favourite legendary

I?ve gotten quite a few shinies on WT, most hacked but I?ve kept them anyway lol. The most interesting shiny I?ve gotten (and the one I think probably wasn?t hacked due to its pretty average stats) was a trash coat wormadam. Didn?t even realize she was shiny until I was going through and deleting all of the undesirables I?d gotten that day. She was seconds away from being gone forever lol.

Back