• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

What's so great about Merengue, anyway?

I ADORE Merengue the food
and i need her for my food themed town, simple

Merengue is a food?

Well.... The more you know >>; why didn't i ever know about this? ;_;

Last edited:
I also adore Merengue the food, and also I love girly things and pink, and merengue looks very girly and pink :) her design makes me happy~
But I would never "claw or bite" over her. I don't like when people get all butthurt over not getting their dreamies at first lol. There's always other opportunities

CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

- - - Post Merge - - -

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!!!!!

CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

???? dafuq?

I wasn't talking about me. I don't know what YOU read where I said I needed respect. Do you think it's okay that people go onto other peoples threads and be rude towards someone asking a simple question?! Who cares if someone ask a question that others ask over and over again. It happens all the time here. Whether it's an opinion or other questions. They shouldn't be shown such disrespect.

Did you even read my questions and your sentence? Where did I say you claimed anything? I was just asking clarification on a sentence that makes no sense. The rest of your post doesn't address anything relevant to my post simply asking you for clarity.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Merengue is a food?

Well.... The more you know >>; why didn't i ever know about this? ;_;

Hah! Lemon meringue pie; one of my hubby's favourites!

People like Merengue for different various reasons, the main reason would be because of her unique design. ^~^ For me, I like her because of her design. I personally enjoy having a pink cake rhino roaming my town! Everyone has their opinions on her whether they be liking or disliking her. :) Everyone views things differently ^~^

- - - Post Merge - - -

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!!!!!

my post to this thread basically summed up

She's pretty cute once you experience her in the game for the first time. I don't personally want her but I see why many would. Rhino ears in the game make me think of Shrek's ears which for some reason I find cute.

I made a thread just like this when I joined, people didn't quite swarm it like this one luckily. I learned my lesson quick! Lol, don't feel too bad. Someone will make a new one tomorrow & you'll be forgotten.

I have her in my cycling town and she just wont leave lol she is cute I guess... she seems like a pretty boring character in my opinion.

I don't really like Rhinos, I've seen her in my tent once, but I didn't want her in my town :p

I don't really like rhinos. But she is probably the best rhino out of them all. I like her design.

Back