What's in a dreamie?

i base my dreamies off what their appearances are. until nintendo somehow makes every villager diverse in some way other than appearance this won't change especially since i know there are specific groups of personalities. maybe when i was little i would have had one specific villager i loved regardless of appearance but i can't remember. maybe in the next game they'll make the personalities different so they stem off farther than just one group and make them groups within groups :p

Same here! I think I'll never have a dreamie, until Ninetendo somehow finds a way to make every villager completely unique from each other (either thru personality, dialogue, size, appearance, etc.)

i don't have any dreamies, but some features of villagers really speak w me

Thanks for asking this...I have always wondered. You can see from my signature that I have some of the same villagers in my two towns. Does that make them dreamies? Idk...I just like them!

As for the ones with the same personality: I have Alice in one town and Pekoe in the other. The things Alice says bug me, but not when Pekoe says them. I was just talking to my daughter about this today. Alice is not very attractive, imo, but Pekoe is cute. Get it? Sad but true...

The first game I played as a kid was City Folk and it was amazing to my little brain how sweet Clyde was I considered him my boyfriend lol so because of that he is a dreamie. Teddy, Curt, and basically any animal I had in the past that I bonded with are dreamies like Clyde. The rest I go by looks.

When I started Daw? Row Mira moved into my town. There is this TV show called Encantadia (search it up) and one of the characters were named Mira. So I was like "huh, cool." Time went on and we became better friends so she is my favorite/dream is :)

It's just looks. That's all it is.. although some people like the uglier/weirder looking villagers. My dreamies are my dreamies because they are what I find to be the cutest villagers :)

Although I will say that the first 10 villagers I had in ACNL (the first animal crossing game I ever played) weren't very cute, but I will always feel nostalgic and positive about them compared to other villagers. Like Cally. She's not the cutest Normal villager, but she made Normal villagers my favorite.

When I started Daw? Row Mira moved into my town. There is this TV show called Encantadia (search it up) and one of the characters were named Mira. So I was like "huh, cool." Time went on and we became better friends so she is my favorite/dream is :)

If you're talking about this Mira, then I know exactly what this Encantadia is!

latest

PS. I used to like this reboot (since I watched the original series when I was a kid), but sadly the plot's gotten so convoluted and confused that I don't anymore :(

Back