What's Changed About You?

I've become much more conscious of my thoughts and I've reclaimed the immense amount of power that society tried to take away from me.

i turned into a *****

I used to seek attention constantly, even the bad kind. I'd kiss peoples asses to be 'popular'. Just glad school is over and that stuff isn't important anymore.
I think more about what I say before I say it and it's made me a better person.

I'm in college.

I hope that more things change about me as I progress through school.

It's easier for me to open up to people now. In the past, it's taken me months before I truly felt comfortable around someone and even after that, it would be slightly uncomfortable when we were in a larger group together. But now, I've noticed I'm able to become comfortable with people in a matter of minutes. I'm not really sure what caused that to happen, but it makes life a lot more fun and easier. :)

I don't cry anymore. I used to cry lots but I don't now. Idk if it's a good thing

Back in like middle school I never swung my arms when I walked. They would lock up and be stiff so I looked like a walking penguin. Glad I stopped doing that lol.

I'm way more.. moved and crying about stuff than I was before.. I guess it's a good thing

i stopped caring about certain stuff (which has been great for my mental health lol)
i also stopped using ableist language (such as idi*ot etc)
when i was younger i had a real hard time getting along with people in my school, and while i still hate many of them i don't show it which helps a lot. also prevents me from starting fights and crying all the time.
i'm also really bad at showing and handeling emotions so whenever i got excited i used to do lots of stuff which could be annoying and rude to other people and i've stopped doing that

I've been trying to know when's the right time to speak up and when it isn't as well as what should be spoken and not spoken.

Back