What's Bothering You?

I feel so unwanted and useless. At this point in my life, I'm losing faith that I'll ever be able to have a social life again. Trying to have conversations even with older adults and co-workers is resulting in me indirectly getting booted from social circles, and I have reason to believe that they view me as annoying. First it was with my former friends, then my therapist and co-workers, and now my own parents. Isn't it ironic how I feel better when I'm not talking to anyone in real life? I really wonder why that is.

Just about an hour ago, I blew up in a fit of rage at my parents. I nicely asked my dad where some wall nails were, and he went to go find them as I don't have a clue where anything is in our mess of a house. Before this, I was simply having friendly conversations with the both of them while watching baseball. Eventually, they started to show signs that they were becoming disinterested in what I had to say. When my dad came back with the container of wall nails, he threw the whole thing at my head, and I got very angry. From what I could tell from his facial expression, he didn't really look like he cared about what he just did. I quickly stormed out of the living room - now knowing fully that I'm unwanted - screamed a few things, and slammed shut the door to my room. After about two minutes, I went outside to my backyard (again, slamming the door) and took out my rage on fallen tree branches in my backyard. I sat out there for about 15 minutes before quietly coming back in, not saying a word to either as they were still glued to their TV watching the news.

I have no choice but to try and find a new therapist. These outbursts of rage from feeling so disrespected and unwanted is going to take a toll on my overall health. I really do not understand why I feel like everyone hates me in real life. I'm not a bad dude, really. All I want is to be told what the heck I'm doing wrong with how I communicate. I cannot learn if I'm not taught the lessons.

(By the way, please know that you guys are awesome here on TBT. This place has become such a bright spot in my life, and I'm extremely grateful for that.)

They announced two new N64 games for Nintendo Switch Online. Instead of Donkey Kong 64 or Diddy Kong Racing, they chose two obscure games that I never even heard of. Now I have to wait even longer for DK64 and DKR to be added to the N64 app.

Does Nintendo not like DK64 or DKR? Should I send them an e-mail about why they’re not adding these games?

I think if anything my month on tumblr has discouraged me from drawing because I can gorge on reposting and tbh I don’t want that. I want to paint. I want to do linearts. I wanna do this for me again. Hell I also wanna contribute to local fgc with it, if I can even find that. I would like to make money from it. I need to draw again. I don’t feel good at it or enjoy it that much anymore…

I was so excited to have a nice day off tomorrow but then I was asked to come in to work and I said yes cos my broke ass can't say no to public holiday rates

20230526_124243.jpg

I fear I may be entering a flare. I felt bad since Monday morning and feeling worse each passing day. The crappy thing about flares is that they can last a long time sometimes.
The fatigue sucks and I just hurt and tired of feeling cold. I cant get enough sleep despite sleeping.

I must say to begin with that, I have a huge respect for the NHS.

I was nervous enough about my appointment today as it was with someone I have never seen before in a clinic. She came out into the waiting room and called my name. When I went into the room, I was glad to see my physio was there. She is present at every few appointments to take measurements to see how my condition is progressing. The nurse that was leading the appointment was like no other I have ever met. Very arrogant and felt as if she was ignoring me. I don’t even think she was a Rheumatology Nurse, as she never even looked at my joints. She asked me which medications I take, so I gave her a copy of my repeat prescription, as I am hopeless at remembering all of the names. She kept asking me ‘How much do you take of this?’, ‘How much do you take of that?’. I felt as if she was trying to trick me! All the information is on the prescription. How am I meant to remember how many mg of each medication I take? I could tell her, for example, 2 tablets twice daily, etc. I appreciate they are busy, but there is no need to treat their patients as if they are a burden. I also felt as if she didn’t believe me. I’ve experienced this before, but when tests came back positive, they have changed their tune. I was desperate to get out of the room as she made me feel as if I was faking my symptoms, even though she didn’t look at past notes when I was present or my joints! Tried to explain about swelling but was instantly dismissed. The physio was lovely as always and always has time to try and help. Honestly, if I get another appointment with that Nurse, I’m requesting to attend someone else, as I would stress myself out thinking about having to go to her again. I genuinely worry for the healthcare of patients if she’s in a consultation with any vulnerable patients.

Also, my Doctor's Surgery haven't sent through my medications.

I can’t get myself to wake up; probably something to do with my depression. My depression is pretty bad right now too. Last night I took an anti-depressant and it made me crash. Woke up once at 4 am before going back to sleep. didn’t wake up in time to feed my cats; fortunately my parents fed them since I live with them. yesterday was a huge waste since i feel like i slept through the whole day

I’d hate to take anti-depressant again especially this early. I don’t want to sleep more but i have zero energy to play a game right now.

I’m a little worried that I’ve been annoying too.

I can’t get myself to wake up; probably something to do with my depression. My depression is pretty bad right now too. Last night I took an anti-depressant and it made me crash. Woke up once at 4 am before going back to sleep. didn’t wake up in time to feed my cats; fortunately my parents fed them since I live with them. yesterday was a huge waste since i feel like i slept through the whole day

I’d hate to take anti-depressant again especially this early. I don’t want to sleep more but i have zero energy to play a game right now.

I’m a little worried that I’ve been annoying too.
I always thought antidepressants were taken regularly? Because I know they can be unpleasant before your body gets the chance to adjust.

A spider just decided to mosey on up to me while i was eating… this isn’t for you you nasty *****!
IMG_7746.gif

(I don’t actually hate spiders that much but. Not something i want to see while eating).

Edit: i killed it because it came running back at me. If this were outside, I wouldn’t have, but this is my house. Go to the basement where there are plenty of bugs to take care of.

Last edited:
No hot water today, the boiler broke less than a year after we bought it. We will get a new one tomorrow but the guy sent by the company to replace it, hurt his back and wants us to move it ourselves, well he asked my sister in law, who is not a bodybuilder, to move it by herself, what kind of company is that?

I've had a headache everyday for a few days now. Not sure why. It's not sharp or altering my daily life so I'm not too worried. It's still annoying.

Also, I have so much I want to do but can't seem motivated to do any of it. I need to study, work out, I'd love to play some games I bought months ago, I have new hobbies and books to try, etc. I don't feel depressed or sad. Just apathy...? I guess that's the word. Not sure how to break the cycle.

Back