What's Bothering You?

brother starting a whole argument with my mom over a desk. she said he can't buy one because there's no room for it and she doesn't want to throw out our kitchen table to make room. (fair, if you ask me, esp. because what he wants the desk for, he can and does use said table for anyway.) so, he starts shouting that he's going to be halving his rent and then saying he doesn't get fed here when he literally eats the most food in the house and she pays for a bunch of his groceries ???????????? he wouldn't find anywhere with all the perks he has here for the rent he currently pays, let alone half, but i'd love to see him try because he's genuinely nothing but a nuisance and obsessed with causing aggravation.

i just want to reach out to someone and say “hey” “yo” “i think we share a lot of interests you seem very cool let’s talk” “not gonna lie we should be friends compadre” but even thinking about it makes my heart race and my social anxiety tells me “you’d be bothering them” “they don’t want to deal with you” “nah you’ll be ignored don’t try”. and even with my friends i want to just… hit up a conversation. but the same thoughts stop me. i always feel such a need for every interaction to be perfect that they never happen.

Thinking about how my friendship/bond/whatever it is with my favorite person is the only person I had a genuine connection to. I don't think I had a real friend up until that point? I realized that I tried HARD to fit in at school and just wasn't making any real progress. I forget most of this situation, but I remember getting someone's number in school and calling only for them to ask who I was. I had multiple situations in school where I was excluded in groups and even felt the need to cut class during group assignments to avoid sitting there like an idiot. School shouldn't be a place for trauma, but it's like that for some people. I'm glad I graduated, because kids these days only seem to have gotten worse.

Tomorrow is my first day of work. I’m so nervous and self-conscious about my appearance. It has been a long time since I’ve worked in an office.

Also, I can tell already that I’m going to miss my niblings tomorrow.

Edit: And now my head hurts too. Great.

Last edited:
hearing about the recent issues with online play regarding 3DS (and WiiU) online servers has me concerned. although they were planning to end online service in roughly 4 months anyway, this is still bothersome. i have been working on my ACNL town for some time now, and when they announced the servers shutting down in April, i began to work harder on it in order to upload the dream adress before the shutdown.

my town still remains unfinished. it is very nearly finished, but it will still take some time. i cant imagine it being finished after April, but if Nintendo truly has no intention of fixing this issue like i have heard, then i assume i dont have much time left, if any at all.

i hear a group of modders are planning to bring the 3DS servers back online after shutdown. i havent read too much into it, however i plan to use their services. i still would like to upload my dream town to the legitimate online server before the shutdown, though.

i must say, this is very reckless on Nintendos part. it may be true its not worth the effort to fix the servers, given they will be down in 4 months anyway, but regardless. im sure there are people still looking to savour the online servers who have not done so already, only to find the servers unexpectedly are down, possibly forever now.

(I must also mention the wiiu servers going down because of a hack(?) for several months. Nintendo did bring the servers back online, weeks before making the announcement that the servers will close in April. perhaps there is hope.)

hearing about the recent issues with online play regarding 3DS (and WiiU) online servers has me concerned. although they were planning to end online service in roughly 4 months anyway, this is still bothersome. i have been working on my ACNL town for some time now, and when they announced the servers shutting down in April, i began to work harder on it in order to upload the dream adress before the shutdown.

my town still remains unfinished. it is very nearly finished, but it will still take some time. i cant imagine it being finished after April, but if Nintendo truly has no intention of fixing this issue like i have heard, then i assume i dont have much time left, if any at all.

i hear a group of modders are planning to bring the 3DS servers back online after shutdown. i havent read too much into it, however i plan to use their services. i still would like to upload my dream town to the legitimate online server before the shutdown, though.

i must say, this is very reckless on Nintendos part. it may be true its not worth the effort to fix the servers, given they will be down in 4 months anyway, but regardless. im sure there are people still looking to savour the online servers who have not done so already, only to find the servers unexpectedly are down, possibly forever now.

(I must also mention the wiiu servers going down because of a hack(?) for several months. Nintendo did bring the servers back online, weeks before making the announcement that the servers will close in April. perhaps there is hope.)
I do not blame you in the slightest. I can’t with Nintendo sometimes.

I went sofa (window) shopping and after sitting on some incredibly comfy sofa's in the showroom there's nothing worse than coming home and sitting on our old saggy sofas. 😂

My boyfriend and I almost broke up Tuesday because I’ve been more sad and irritated than usual the week before last and last week. I’m not sure why I felt that way, I think I was just going through a lot mentally, but he couldn’t handle it. He said whenever I get upset I make him think it’s his fault; however, when I’m sad and I got in one of those moods I always made sure to tell him straight away that it wasn’t because of him. He really broke my heart when he told me he thought he wanted to break up and that he didn’t love me the same as he did a few weeks ago. It hurt me really bad, but after talking things through and both of us promising to be more patient with each other and talk things through instead of keeping feelings to ourselves if there’s a problem, he decided he really didn’t want to leave. He feels awful and regrets all of it, but I’m scared it will happen again. I was so unexpecting of it and had no idea it was going to happen, so I’m scared it can happen again. He told me all his love for me that he “lost” (he told me it was literally like 1%), has already came back because he realized he wanted to be in my life forever, but I’m scared it will go away again. I think I’m just paranoid about it right now. I love him so much though and I genuinely want to marry this man. We talk about our future and we already have it planned out, and I don’t want it to fall apart. He says it will never happen again because it was a wake up call for him and he realizes that he actually does want to be in my life and do everything we talked about, but it’s still scary.

Keep dealing with muscles stiffness/numbness and dizziness for a few years, and it feels like it's gettjng worse and more frequent. I really wish I can have SOMEONE check on it and see why this has been happening, but my family doesn't have the money and neither do I. My current doctors just keep telling me to eat healthy and exercise over and over again, but I've been doing both of them and it's not helping.

my arm is sore and it hurts to move my thumb and index finger 😭 idk why it’s even sore, i haven’t done anything to strain it. my legs are also sore, it hurts to bend my left knee and idk if it’s because of this horn i have in my knee (idk the technical term but i literally have a horn shape in my knee) or if it’s something else??? but basically my whole body is sore and it is bothersome to move anything LMAO

Just having a lot of anxiety this evening and it just sucks.
Also trying to stay positive. When you don't feel well or you feel limited all the time, it can be discouraging. Very.
I did sleep really well last night so I have that. Hoping I'll sleep well again. I have a busy weekend ahead of me and I already have leg pain. And hopefully it'll stop raining (and please no snow).

Can't relax tonight because it's too cold in my room and the warmer places aren't very peaceful.
Unfortunately the weather isn't going to be changing anytime soon and I'm already very stressed out.
I have tried to make myself warmer and it just isn't enough. Still unhappy.

Keep dealing with muscles stiffness/numbness and dizziness for a few years, and it feels like it's gettjng worse and more frequent. I really wish I can have SOMEONE check on it and see why this has been happening, but my family doesn't have the money and neither do I. My current doctors just keep telling me to eat healthy and exercise over and over again, but I've been doing both of them and it's not helping.
Maybe I'm just dehydrated

The emotional exhaustion still continues 😮‍💨 every time there is an issue or problem that someone is talking about/happening in front of me, my brain just switches off. Usually the people pleaser in me wants to help, but I literally have no energy for it right now

Back