• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

What's Bothering You?

Chris: "Do you think I'm being silly bailing on board games tonight?"
GF: "No honey you're sick. I think you're being sensible."

Almost immediately my nose starts bleeding. Then ten minutes later I almost fall over backwards while attempting to take a step forward - luckily there was someone there to catch me and guide me to a chair. Well that's my decision for tonight made. 👏
Have things improved?

Christmas is my all time favourite holiday, but it's just not the same without my family :( Don't think I ever felt this sad during Christmas, although I realise that means I'm very lucky... but still.

This will be the first and last year I spend Christmas away from home! Never again!

had to work a 6 hour shift today after working all weekend and now i’m really exhausted. went to my friend’s house but it hasn’t really been the same for a while and my whole family is out of the house. feeling kinda lonely.

I desperately wanted to feel better today but it looks like that's just not possible. It's only 5 AM but I still don't expect things to get that much better later.

my depression usually gets worse in winter but yesterday and today, a sudden intense loneliness and feeling that i'm useless has hit me like a truck. worse still, it's sucked out any sliver of will i had to do even a little bit of writing.

My mom's boyfriend just showed up. She didn't tell me about this, she never tells me when he comes over. I had to get this information out of my little brother. He usually stays until 10pm - 1am. I don't feel safe sleeping with him around, so sometimes I pull up to school with 4 hours of sleep because he just HAD to stay for 10 ****ing hours. I don't even feel safe leaving my room, which is a huge issue when it comes to that time of the month. He usually comes two days a week, if not more. I've gotten to a point where I get paranoid every time a car pulls up, when I see someone walking down the sidewalk, or when my mom looks out the window, because my mind automatically jumps to the conclusion that it's him.

I'm sorry, I know this seems super childish, but I just needed to get this all out.

This is the first Christmas I’ve ever been completely separated from my entire immediate family, stuck living all the way across the country from them. Also my first Christmas in about 18 years without my cat, who passed at the beginning of the year. Just feel isolated and disconnected from everything.

I just found out why I couldn’t add a new friend on AC:NL. It’s because there’s an issue going on where if you added a new friend after the issue occurred, they cannot visit your town or theirs. But if you go to someone else’s town who has already best friended them before this issue you can still meet them, you just can’t best friend them yourself.

This upsets me, it means I can’t add anyone new in the game anymore. I’d have to resort to AC:NH for new friends now which I consider harder to get.

I just found out why I couldn’t add a new friend on AC:NL. It’s because there’s an issue going on where if you added a new friend after the issue occurred, they cannot visit your town or theirs. But if you go to someone else’s town who has already best friended them before this issue you can still meet them, you just can’t best friend them yourself.

This upsets me, it means I can’t add anyone new in the game anymore. I’d have to resort to AC:NH for new friends now which I consider harder to get.
Not to be a downer, but aren't the NL servers being dropped soon? It sounds like they might just be slowly phasing it out.

had to go upstairs to cry because the news was on and relatives were blaming palestine for what's happening over there. couldn't just have a not racist, ignorant family, could i?

I wanted to participate in the ornament event here on the forums but have been way too busy and didn't have time to do it. Not too big a deal, but eh, kinda sucks.
I get that. There were some of the tasks I didn't have the time to do either so I focused on the ones I could. Like I'm so bad at the riddles here and with my hectic work schedule I felt I didn't have the time or brainpower to figure them out. So I focused on 3 of the other events. I didn't do the gaming board one either.

I completely missed the Halloween event to. It looked like it was a lot of fun. Sometimes it just happens. Hope you still had fun with the ones you did do!

The 3DS issue has gotten worse, now you can’t even connect to the internet on certain games. The friend list seems unaffected, however.

The 3DS issue has gotten worse, now you can’t even connect to the internet on certain games. The friend list seems unaffected, however.
In April, 3DS is losing online altogether. They could just be phasing it out earlier and or not bothering with technical support. They could see it as more of a hassle than its worth with them cutting the line 3-4 months from now.

Back