What's Bothering You?

My data is super slow and this site barely loads not in a WiFi zone. I just wish it would work because I have unlimited data and it’s never been this slow ever. Probably crappy signals…

Feeling like I’m a burden to my favorite person. Like she doesn’t have to listen to my rambles and my drama but she does. I don’t want to be annoying or a lot to deal with.

it's basically 2:30am and I have to go into work at 9am :,,,,,)
(no I'm not staying up bc i want to, my mom is having a procedure done tomorrow and I had to help her w prep)
Post automatically merged:

Feeling like I’m a burden to my favorite person. Like she doesn’t have to listen to my rambles and my drama but she does. I don’t want to be annoying or a lot to deal with.
me every time I rant to a friend (which is a lot bc I put up w a lot of crap every day)

Just needed a place to vent even though I haven't been active on here lately. I'm really struggling with my energy levels lately and can't remember the last time I felt well rested. This has been making my job search incredibly hard to find the mental energy and motivation I need. I highly suspect I have sleep apnea, but due to my crappy insurance I'm using while unemployed I can't make a doctor appointment at my primary care place. Most of the places it supports are urgent care centers. I feel exhausted all the time now and it's just absolutely brutal. I've been trying to sleep on an incline to reduce my snoring, but it doesn't seem to be helping that much.

Called mail about why they are so damn (also sent them a complaint by email too), I dunno if they put some poor intern/weekend worker on the line cause she was like, yeah mail will be handed out in your area this and that date, if u miss mail again let us know.... Yeah that was not my point but okay.

Why are my staff so unreliable lol
this is such a mood. I had another employee give their notice yesterday, which makes a total of 4 staff members I've lost this year and we're having trouble replacing them because I work in a specialized field :censored:

Received next week's work schedule and saw that I was scheduled to work until 7pm on Thanksgiving despite the store closing at 5. What's a better way to spend the holiday than losing the entirety of it to work?

Reactions: Dim
I have been absolutely freezing all day today and not even my heated blanket has been able to keep me comfortably warm 😞

My rabbit Theodore passed away today

Sorry to hear, oak. Bunnies are really cute and I'm sure you gave Theodore the best life. Losing a pet is always tough. If you ever need to talk about it I'm here for you. 💚

Reactions: oak
My rabbit Theodore passed away today
oh oak, i’m so so sorry. 😕 i know how much your rabbits mean to you. you did the absolute best you could for him, though, and gave him the best life possible and all the love in the world. i know that doesn’t make it any easier or hurt any less, but you’re a good rabbit parent. you did good. sending you lots of virtual hugs. ♥️

Reactions: oak
omg ;;; i'm so sorry 😭 🙏
sorry to hear that oak:(❤️ he is now out of pain and had a wonderful life thanks to you
Sorry to hear, oak. Bunnies are really cute and I'm sure you gave Theodore the best life. Losing a pet is always tough. If you ever need to talk about it I'm here for you. 💚
oh oak, i’m so so sorry. 😕 i know how much your rabbits mean to you. you did the absolute best you could for him, though, and gave him the best life possible and all the love in the world. i know that doesn’t make it any easier or hurt any less, but you’re a good rabbit parent. you did good. sending you lots of virtual hugs. ♥️
Thanks everyone, we shall always remember his magnificent beard.
IMG_20221117_151540_719.jpg

i don’t allow myself to be happy like everyone else. i do not have a very happy life and that’s my own fault because i have let social anxiety take complete control over my life. i wish i talked more and i wish i had more friends but despite that i intentionally isolate myself because being lonely is comfortable even though it makes me sad.

i tell myself all the time that it's okay not to have any friends and that i don't need friends to be happy but i know deep inside of myself that's what depresses me the most.

Last edited:
game uk. absolute nightmare. never pre-ordering from there again, jesus. claimed only upon collection that pre-orders made after the 7th didn't come with the figure despite no mention of that on the website/order page and them still leaving the product with the figure included up, which blatantly suggests customers will get it with their game. live chat was completely unhelpful, and the second person i talked to about getting my sister's order was downright condescending and rude. nothing was sorted until i lost my patience and went back into the store and spoke to a different worker (ironically the assistant manager). he managed to locate it within minutes, unlike the online guy who kept spam copy/pasting the same message about data protection even though the order was under the name we gave him. total joke. we were there for an entire hour, and most of it was spent on the floor outside waiting for the live chat to even connect us to a real person. should've gone with the £10 cheaper option from a different company and gotten the enamel pin 🙄

Back